ever see a dime with a lame dude

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Maybe he's not a lame to her, maybe she has a thing for lames, maybe she's lame too. You never know.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
How you know a ***** is a lame from looking at him? You mean...you don't like how he looks? He's not attractive enough for you? You don't like his wardrobe? You wanna dress him, *****?

:scusthov:

naw, some dudes just look p*ssy or weak when you see them. you might assume a cream of the crop girl gonna chose some guy who isnt p*ssy or overweight. and it is MOSTLY status, thats why you shouldnt even sweat a female until your game (money, house, career, mind) is right

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And be like what the fukk

That's because you're the guy putting that dime on a pedestal, too scared to talk to her. He went after her and he got her. Confidence >>>

You're sitting around waiting for a girl to choose you, wondering if you're good enough and comparing yourself to other dudes looking weak. These lames are good at conversation, chatting a girl up and making her feel comfortable.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
nah, Ill just say "hey man give me your girl's number"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Lame dudes got cash...

None of the b!tches I fukk with gave me any looks till I started balling

Women might fukk with the cool kid in college/High school after that all she cares about is financial security.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

i 100% disagree. u dont need to be ballin to have fine bytches. if a bytch only datez dudes with money then so be it. but thats a shallow broad. there have been times in my life when i was broke, no whip and ridin the train. but still would knock bad bytches. yall gotta get rid of the trickin mentality

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
No different that seeing photos of guys your girl used to date...it says alot about you and your girl's standards...if any. :pachaha:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Word I know what the OP is talmbout. My wife's sister is bad as hell and is in a LTR with a dude who I think is lame. And it's not even about envy or hate because my wife is bad too. I just told him yesterday that we're 2 lucky ass dudes. But when we all get together shyt is wack because it's hard to chill with this cat because he's lame as fukk. He's damn near 20 years older than us, white (no cism), and has feminine tendencies.

But he makes good money and is easy to boss around so I guess that what she likes. Plus she told me she likes white boys because she gets off on their noses. Chick is off the hook. :russ:

:what:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I see it ALL the time....

But the thing is once you meet the dude or the couple you find out he isn't nearly as lame as you think and its not always just because he has alot of money

I had a co-worker who was the coldest chick at my job, her hubby was a lil chubby computer programmer. We were like :dwillhuh:

Then we had a happy hour and dude came with her, had some drinks and dude was cool as shyt. Bought us a round, told some jokes, talked shyt about sports and he even talked the manager at the resturant into catering an event for our company for 1/2 price. Dude was a geninue good guy, but if you would have seen him at Wal-Mart you would have considered him lame.