ever see a dime with a lame dude

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:The other Day I went to Wal Mary with nothing but some basketball shorts, white tee and some Nike SB. I was with my GF and picture why this dude lOoked at us and shook his head in disgust. I gave him one of these :heh:

I'm no lame tho. I drive a flashy car, go to a nice school and make straight A's, tatted up, and have a lot of swag. But I love looking like a bum so people can judge me off the jump.

:ohhh: i guess you're cool then....

:rudy::comeon: nope, you're as lame as dude thought....:umad:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't really understand what "lame" means...but typically, most women are going to be attracted to a man with confidence, and a man who treats her right, rather than looks...

Being a swagged out thug will get you in her pants a few times...

Being a real stand up man will have her calling you saying "baby, you want me to pick up the sirloin or the rib-eye?"

If your a real man, one of these things appeals to you way more than the other:whoo:

HyperSyringe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: @ this thread
If he's with a dime then he's probably not as lame as you think

:youngsabo:

Lets call it like we see it the the OP is clearly some peanut gallery hating ass individual. DOG it really don't take much to get a chick on yo team. SMH @ lame broads/doods calling people winning lame.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Never envy another man's situation. He could be the man or he could being used.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
lol @ this thread...yall know what he saying...and yall have seen it before

Word I know what the OP is talmbout. My wife's sister is bad as hell and is in a LTR with a dude who I think is lame. And it's not even about envy or hate because my wife is bad too. I just told him yesterday that we're 2 lucky ass dudes. But when we all get together shyt is wack because it's hard to chill with this cat because he's lame as fukk. He's damn near 20 years older than us, white (no cism), and has feminine tendencies.

But he makes good money and is easy to boss around so I guess that what she likes. Plus she told me she likes white boys because she gets off on their noses. Chick is off the hook. :russ:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Word I know what the OP is talmbout. My wife's sister is bad as hell and is in a LTR with a dude who I think is lame. And it's not even about envy or hate because my wife is bad too. I just told him yesterday that we're 2 lucky ass dudes. But when we all get together shyt is wack because it's hard to chill with this cat because he's lame as fukk. He's damn near 20 years older than us, white (no cism), and has feminine tendencies.

But he makes good money and is easy to boss around so I guess that what she likes. Plus she told me she likes white boys because she gets off on their noses. Chick is off the hook. :russ:

Exactly...I been around some females friends of girls I dated..and they brought dudes with them...and I wondered where they find these clowns.

One dude started dancing like Will Smith back on the Fresh Prince days when this song came on...I was like :rudy:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Exactly...I been around some females friends of girls I dated..and they brought dudes with them...and I wondered where they find these clowns.

One dude started dancing like Will Smith back on the Fresh Prince days when this song came on...I was like :rudy:

Why do women think if they throw 2 random dudes together they're just gonna become friends?

No I don't wanna double date with YOUR friend and her s/o who I don't know and probably have nothing in common with.

Ladies laughing, having a good time and I'm over there like "So you don't watch any sports at all?" :snoop:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why do women think if they throw 2 random dudes together they're just gonna become friends?

No I don't wanna double date with YOUR friend and her s/o who I don't know and probably have nothing in common with.

Ladies laughing, having a good time and I'm over there like "So you don't watch any sports at all?" :snoop:

Maaannnnnn....I been in that same situation...I just stayed quiet