ever see a dime with a lame dude

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:The other Day I went to Wal Mary with nothing but some basketball shorts, white tee and some Nike SB. I was with my GF and picture why this dude lOoked at us and shook his head in disgust. I gave him one of these :heh:

I'm no lame tho. I drive a flashy car, go to a nice school and make straight A's, tatted up, and have a lot of swag. But I love looking like a bum so people can judge me off the jump.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
All the time on campus. One dude looks like a troll doll and his woman looks like Esperanza Gomez. It really throws a socket wrench into my thesis that women do care about looks just as much as men.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not gonna say dudes are lame but just say they look outta place.

Anyways the reason behind that i already know

Money is the biggest factor but its not always the factor

The reason being is the dime piece gets tired of being treated like shyt or played so she goes for the other dudes that she normally don't go for and he treats her like a QUEEN and spoils her whether its money or love and gives her all the attention she wants.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Not gonna say dudes are lame but just say they look outta place.
Anyways the reason behind that i already know
Money is the biggest factor but its not always the factor
The reason being is the dime piece gets tired of being treated like shyt or played so she goes for the other dudes that she normally don't go for and he treats her like a QUEEN and spoils her whether its money or love and gives her all the attention she wants.
Y'all dudes really spend your time formulating methods and ideas as to why a dude has a certain female? :dwillhuh: :what: :snoop:

Habit

Banned
Daps
The whole "lame" nikka shyt gets thrown out the window as soon as people leave school.

Basically, you dealing with a more diverse group of women once you go outside college. Might be some chick who works at Starbucks or a Business Exec, that wants a dude who at least has his own place and a vehicle. You don't have to be some guy with swag on a hundred thousand trillion and mad bread to do well with the right attitude.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
All the time on campus. One dude looks like a troll doll and his woman looks like Esperanza Gomez. It really throws a socket wrench into my thesis that women do care about looks just as much as men.
Women do care, but status is the most important overall. Men don't really give a fukk about status since chances are they know they have to be the main bread winner for females to pay attention to them.

Just remember when a female tries to diss you, calling you lame or something...just hit em with the line I always used when splitting when I got dissed.

"Have fun texting your thugged out bf waiting to hear the status of his check at the unemployment office"

The face you get in return is priceless :heh:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Why he **** would you care what dude a "dime" is walking.

As long as its not you then you already lost.

Sent from a nicca's iPhone using that Tapatalk.

Daps
i would only be shocked if
1. the lame/unattractive guy was broke
and/or
2. the lame/unattractive guy treated her like ****.

i'm gonna hit her with the :usure: