ever see a dime with a lame dude

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
i 100% disagree. u dont need to be ballin to have fine bytches. if a bytch only datez dudes with money then so be it. but thats a shallow broad. there have been times in my life when i was broke, no whip and ridin the train. but still would knock bad bytches. yall gotta get rid of the trickin mentality

You can't disagree 100%. Maybe 50%. But that rule definitely applies in a lot of cases. But what you said applies too. You can't deny either statement.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Alot of yall looking like lames cosigning this thread.

Folks stay focused on everyone else's situations instead improving their own. Wondering why a "lame" with a chick you desire is some female shyt imo

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Y'all dudes really spend your time formulating methods and ideas as to why a dude has a certain female? :dwillhuh: :what: :snoop:

nikkas gotta say something to boost up their fragile and shattered egos.

They wish they had that broad so instead of giving the Breh his props for bagging a dime :obama:

They pretend the only reason they're together is because he's a billionaire and she really wants to fukk them on the low :youngsabo:

In short, low self esteem is a mother fukker :to:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Post some pics of women that put money in your wallet. I'm sure one of these broads has Facebook. Post a pic. I wanna see what these women look like.

1st off. I have no idea how u got what I said in my post mixed up with the notion that chix are putting money in my pockets. Maybe u are confused. Secondly, I don't. Have to post pictures of the chicks I date to prove to u that guys don't have to be rich to get fine chicks

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
1st off. I have no idea how u got what I said in my post mixed up with the notion that chix are putting money in my pockets. Maybe u are confused. Secondly, I don't. Have to post pictures of the chicks I date to prove to u that guys don't have to be rich to get fine chicks
Fine, post pics of the women that you get without ever having to use any money or in-kind benefits, just conversation and pheromones or whatever. Seriously, everyone wants to see, not just me. No need to limit yourself to sustained relationships, you can even include one-night stands.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Fine, post pics of the women that you get without ever having to use any money or in-kind benefits, just conversation and pheromones or whatever. Seriously, everyone wants to see, not just me. No need to limit yourself to sustained relationships, you can even include one-night stands.
You can definitely pull a dime without spending money. If you're a guy who is known/kind of popular, or you have prolonged interaction with her, or you find yourself in the right place at the right time, it's definitely possible.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's funny because the lame dude probably thinks you're lame.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You can definitely pull a dime without spending money. If you're a guy who is known/kind of popular, or you have prolonged interaction with her, or you find yourself in the right place at the right time, it's definitely possible.
Post some pics. Give me some context. I want to see what kind of women y'all are getting for free.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Bruh, u are totally missing the point. My point is that a dude does not have to be rich/ballin to get chicks. U don't have to drive a fresh whip, jewelry, etc. U don't even have to own a car. And u can still bag bad ones. Like I said earlier I have nailed fines azz chicks just based on my swag, personality and game. There was a time when I didn't have a car, I wasn't breaded out or iced out and I still pulled bad bytches. I know that may be a concept that u are totally unfamiliar with. But it is possible

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Show me what women you payin' for, that way we can compare and see what actions yield the best results.
Well, I picked up this chick in my neighborhood. Me and a buddy of mine met her and one of her friends hula hooping one night near my place. We were on our way to a bar and then they mentioned that they were into the same herbal treatment regimen that I maintain. Which was great because I then got them to come with us back to my place by offering to share my supplies with them as well as quench their thirst. They obliged and they gave us a private show:

246474_10100118747032191_2008437476_n.jpg

250710_10100118747141971_1439444237_n.jpg

600436_10100118747635981_1541147476_n.jpg

306931_10100118747760731_347337964_n.jpg

My friend left with the brunette and I got on the blonde right there on my yoga mat.

The whole situation cost me about $50.

Bruh, u are totally missing the point. My point is that a dude does not have to be rich/ballin to get chicks. U don't have to drive a fresh whip, jewelry, etc. U don't even have to own a car. And u can still bag bad ones. Like I said earlier I have nailed fines azz chicks just based on my swag, personality and game. There was a time when I didn't have a car, I wasn't breaded out or iced out and I still pulled bad bytches. I know that may be a concept that u are totally unfamiliar with. But it is possible
Yeah, I was in college, too. I'm talking about real life, breh...

But yeah, still, lets see some pics, mayne. Don't be a b!tch.