Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
The commercial for pants off dance off (fuse tv) that had the chick with the tattoos. :noah:

Daps
i was in an HBO movie as a kid. i was just an extra, but i havent seen the scene i was in since i was a little kid and its not fair :sadbron:

Oh shyt, this reminds me.....

There was a late-night movie that I saw on HBO/Cinemax/one of them other pay-per-view type channels......back when them shyts was scrambled but every now and then they'd come in clear :gladbron:

Anyway, it was about these 2 female prisoners that escaped prison. It was a white bytch and a latina bytch, and it was a 'dark comedy'-type movie. I remember the latina bytch was crazy and seemed to have a habit of killing people randomly or some shyt. I remember in one of the first scenes while they were still in prison, the white bytch projectile-vomited for some reason. Also, the two of them broke into someone's house while on the run, and there was a scene where they were both in a shower naked....I think they were with another dude but I'm not sure.....

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
in the 90's they tried to put out this new sneaker called "FLAK" and all I remember was the commercial havin Joe Montana in it with some other sports celebs....the sneaker and name was wack as fukk but I guess they were tryin to compete with the likes of Nike/Reebok/Fila/Adidas....can't find that commercial again...shyt was so lame it was hilarious...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a version of "what means the world to me" where on the hook some dude(s) yelling gimme some head ho!. Then again shut is so rare I thinks that's what they yelling. I only heard it a few times:no: