Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kim Delany's soft core flick The Temptress. I saw it when I was young and always wanted to rewatched but it is nowhere

There was this movie i saw as a child where Julia Roberts (i think) was taking care of this crazy dude and falling in love with him and at the end he takes hostages and she went in inplace of the hostages or something. I left the room for one minute and came back and dude was dead. It could have been someone else but in my memory it was Julia Roberts

Nas flick Sacred and also the short film he did with Tracey Morgan

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I'm looking for a Hip-Hop/Rap song that came out on the radio around Fall 2003. It had dope horns playing and had a mean sample. Even after all these years I'm still thinking about that song.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.There was a commercial with Super Mario running through the hallway of a hotel. Cant find shyt about it, dont know what the commercial was for.

2.Back when I was younger I had the MSG Freestyles with big and pac and it ends abruptly with Shyheim saying "i even got caught trying to steal from the junkyard" but i never heard the full version of that show. nikkas cant hang, nikkas cant hang, mothafukkin nikkas cant hanggg :skip: Havent cared to search for it since the days of Limewire but just sayin.

3. On this song: at 1:28 theres a sample of someone saying "I am the best, I rip it up with finesse" but I cant find what song that's from :damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lil Wayne had 2 songs named fukk You around the time of 500 degreez

1 was alright, the other 1 was one of lil waynes best songs of all time but I havnt been able to find it since the early 2000s

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody can help me out with RL Stine Fear Street books in pdf file:noah:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm looking for a Hip-Hop/Rap song that came out on the radio around Fall 2003. It had dope horns playing and had a mean sample. Even after all these years I'm still thinking about that song.
I can't tell if you're joking or if you're serious :laugh:

If it's the latter I apologize, if it's the former....bravo :smugfavre:

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
There was a screwed and chopped version of Baby Bash "Suga, Suga" that was dope, it wasn't the one off the Michael Watts cd, it was done by someone else and I got if off of limewire and haven't found it since, also the original version of "Dip Into My Ride" by Lighter Shade Of Brown, the quality off of youtube sucks

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Kim Delany's soft core flick The Temptress. I saw it when I was young and always wanted to rewatched but it is nowhere

There was this movie i saw as a child where Julia Roberts (i think) was taking care of this crazy dude and falling in love with him and at the end he takes hostages and she went in inplace of the hostages or something. I left the room for one minute and came back and dude was dead. It could have been someone else but in my memory it was Julia Roberts

Nas flick Sacred and also the short film he did with Tracey Morgan

Sounds like Mary Reilly based on the first half of your description..minght not be :yeshrug:

http://viooz.co/movies/7206-mary-reilly-1996.html

do not download..I cannot vouch for any links

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like Mary Reilly based on the first half of your description..minght not be :yeshrug:

http://viooz.co/movies/7206-mary-reilly-1996.html

do not download..I cannot vouch for any links
Nah, thanks for trying but that's not it. I might actually have two different movies merged into one memory cause the hostage shyt never made sense to me when i thought about the movie, which is why i want to see it. I was very young so its very blurry in my memory. But I remember she was a nurse or a social worker or something and i think the dude was on drugs or something, but it was in a modern setting.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Nah, thanks for trying but that's not it. I might actually have two different movies merged into one memory cause the hostage shyt never made sense to me when i thought about the movie, which is why i want to see it. I was very young so its very blurry in my memory. But I remember she was a nurse or a social worker or something and i think the dude was on drugs or something, but it was in a modern setting.
dying young 1991