Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really good at finding stuff so the few times its happened I tend to remember it.

Once I was looking for "this is my beloved" by Arthur Prysock. I had to go and buy the damn CD

the last time was this twerk video of these two thick white girls twerking/dancing with each other to sage the red nose that I saw when reading byron crawford..... Apparently the thots took them all from down. This is all thats left

6a00d8341c558f53ef01901dabd85a970b-pi
Somebody find this video now :noah:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Mike shinoda over dj premier.. it was an official track..but i can remember if it was just fir the radio station power 106 or not

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Anyone used to eat Sizzlines bacon? My mom used to get it in the early 90s and to this day, it is the best bacon I have ever had. I can't be the only one who ate this. It just disappeared though and I can't even find a mention of it anywhere online.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When michael jordan stole the inbound pass as a wizard, while someone attempted to throw it off his back. I cant even find a thread online:whoo:

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
"Styles P ghost in the machine.. This part is the movie part...directed by me,produced by Vinny Idol,parts 3 n 4 coming soon"

like half a decade later I still got no ending to the story:sadcam:

:damn:

Daps
- The full MC Hammer TV movie.....I just wanna see the part with Ahmed Johnson as Suge Knight :heh:

- Up until recently, episodes of C-Bear and Jamal. I see 4 that are on youtube right now.....but I want the rest :damn:

- a commercial about these cookies that had chocolate cream and small sprinkles spread over the back of each one. I think they were koala-shaped cookies because the commercial had a cartoon koala (or at least I THINK it was a koala). I remember at one point of the commercial the koala ran out of cookies, and he started complaining like "the pain.....the SUFFERING! :damn:", but then he found some more cookies and he was happy again

- the extended version of the Chuck E. Cheese's "I love winning tickets" with the white kid doing the rap. The 15-second version is on youtube but I'm SURE I remember a full 30-second version:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
- The full MC Hammer TV movie.....I just wanna see the part with Ahmed Johnson as Suge Knight :heh:

- Up until recently, episodes of C-Bear and Jamal. I see 4 that are on youtube right now.....but I want the rest :damn:

- a commercial about these cookies that had chocolate cream and small sprinkles spread over the back of each one. I think they were koala-shaped cookies because the commercial had a cartoon koala (or at least I THINK it was a koala). I remember at one point of the commercial the koala ran out of cookies, and he started complaining like "the pain.....the SUFFERING! :damn:", but then he found some more cookies and he was happy again

- the extended version of the Chuck E. Cheese's "I love winning tickets" with the white kid doing the rap. The 15-second version is on youtube but I'm SURE I remember a full 30-second version:

there's a stream link here....

I ain't vouching for any downloading link ...do that at your own risk

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I been trying to find a download link for the Omar Epps movie "Conviction" from 2002 online for YEARS. Lent the DVD out and never got it back. I'm not a big movie watching/collecting nikka anymore so I been good on buying it again. Someone put it on Youtube a few years back but it was split into parts.

Making The Band II episodes like someone else said. shyt's crazy how a widely popular show like this is impossible to find episodes from. The fact it never got a DVD release is some straight BULLshyt.

Daps
Niccademus Make It Shake video (used to come on BET Uncut this chick in a blue 2-piece bikini grinding on Niccademus was so :noah: when I was younger)

A Talib Kweli song with horns that went dun dun....dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnn (repeat)

a bunch of jazz/ambient/downbeat/bossa nova songs that I never wrote down from CD 101.9 (used to be a smooth jazz station) before it became a rock station. I was so mad about the switch I stopped listening to the radio.