Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
One of the few things I haven't found on the internet (since 2000-ish) was St. Lunatics-Groovin Tonight (original) I first found it off AG when nelly was blowin up, but all i've heard is the weak remix

Download there first album called Nelly Featuring The St. Lunatics. It came out back in 1998 and the OG song is on there.

Last edited:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
:heh:

I remember several joints i got off the radio way back in the day on tape and can't find now...can vividly hear them in my head but not sure i can give enough of a description to get help

-some rap group that had a song about believe in doing anything, the hook was "I'm a "something", I'm a "something"...I belieeeeeve I can"...and it was a Timbaland beat (early 2000's)

-a NY group that had a song over the " Puffin On Blunts & Drinkin Tanqueray" beat (I remember one of them reppin BX in a line)

-a group rapping over this laid back beat and one line was "I only got a few friends and I don't even trust them"

-a Tragedy Khadafi and/or Iman Thug song with a real war sounding like beat with maybe an opera orchestra vocals sample?

Word, I can play bits an pieces of it in my mind. shyt sucks :to:

weMFR

Pro
Daps
-a NY group that had a song over the " Puffin On Blunts & Drinkin Tanqueray" beat (I remember one of them reppin BX in a line)

-a group rapping over this laid back beat and one line was "I only got a few friends and I don't even trust them"

Last edited:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
@mr x or any other brehs I'm looking for video of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Mens U.S. 4x100 relay track team celebrating winning the gold

I've found a few articles that describe their celebration https://www.google.com/search?q=sydney 2000 U.S. 4x100 relay team &ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np#channel=np&q=sydney 2000 U.S. 4x100 relay team celebrations&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

But I've never been able to find a video. It seems like their harmless celebrations had :upsetfavre::beli: so infuriated :mjlol:

:heh: shyt was mad tame 7:10

Conz

Superstar
Daps
about 2 years ago Hyundai had a commercial that straight jacked the level select music from Mario 3... i kept seeing it and it blew my mind, so i googled it and no one on the net mentioned it. the commercial wasn't/isn't on youtube and i fear they have gotten away with their crimes. i had a fukkin blog dedicated to commercials for christ sake and i wasn't able to get the word out! I will live with this burden for the rest of my life.

Daps
about 2 years ago Hyundai had a commercial that straight jacked the level select music from Mario 3... i kept seeing it and it blew my mind, so i googled it and no one on the net mentioned it. the commercial wasn't/isn't on youtube and i fear they have gotten away with their crimes. i had a fukkin blog dedicated to commercials for christ sake and i wasn't able to get the word out! I will live with this burden for the rest of my life.

"Level select music"?

Mario 3 had like eight 'worlds', and each world had a number of levels

Which music do you mean exactly?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"Level select music"?

Mario 3 had like eight 'worlds', and each world had a number of levels

Which music do you mean exactly?
i cant even really explain it. gotta see if that's even on yt. hold up...

here ya go, first thing you hear.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I had a Bulls Starter zip-up winter coat back in the day, where the logo was huge and took up almost the whole front of the coat. I've never been able to find pics of it.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aquanetta :dead:

I have a cousin named Aquanetta. :lolbron:

I remember early on I couldnt find Spidey's Strength chart from his #15 Annual Comic. when I grew up, no one seemed to remember what I was talking about. Eventually, it started popping up on the internet. Also took a while before the old Captain America and Dr. Strange live action movies appeared online.

There is still a lot of hip hop I listened to back in the days that I prob cant find because alot of it was obscure. I still have wax though, need to get around to converting to digital and maybe will upload myself.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
nope..not it...they were sayin the word "FLAK" every 3 seconds in the commerial....tellin people they ain't shyt unless they got flak....:heh:

i remember that shyt, had to be around 94-95... my nikka... i cant find that shyt either... i actually came in this thread to post that. I thought Spike Lee had something to do with it... like it was his shoe or some shyt... its all blurry tho.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:heh: shyt was mad tame 7:10

I'm looking for video of their celebration right after they won the event

The articles say they spent like 20 minutes posing and flexing black excellence in front of a buncha :beli:

Just like my avi :obama: