Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
A Burger King Fantastic 4 commercial where one guys says "You are my fantastic 4" and starts naming his co-workers Human Torch, The thing, etc. in a office break room

Buddha Monk

In your trunk, turn the bass up
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I've been looking for "Interscope Presents: The Next Episode". It used come on Showtime in the early mid 00's.

It was a competition with rappers from different cities(NY, LA, Philly) with Xzibit as the host

I can't find it anywhere :damn:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
The video where them nikkas lit firecrackers in the house and 1 nikka jumped up out his sleep shooting back with his hands
stock-photo-young-boys-arm-with-fingers-extended-into-a-finger-gun-or-pistol-113077762.jpg

I saw it on the net years ago cant find it to save my life now. Help me out brehs

mr x

Superstar
Daps
A blown up photo from the back of the Follow the leader album with Eric B, Rakim, Alpo, and some other people. Not to be confused with the photo from the paid in full album.

If you open it in a new tab and the pic will enlarge..but the faces are blurry. He took the pic from too far away. His camera game wasn't on par with the technology today. Sorry breh.

Follow%2BThe%2BLeader%2Bback.JPG

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you open it in a new tab and the pic will enlarge..but the faces are blurry. He took the pic from too far away. His camera game wasn't on par with the technology today. Sorry breh.

Follow%2BThe%2BLeader%2Bback.JPG

That's as close as I've ever seen it. :ehh:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
back in 2009 VH1 had a series called Lords of the Revolution Rock Docs. one of the episodes was based on the Black Panthers. I can't find it anywhere :noah:

There was a remix to Michael Jackson's "They Don't Really Care About Us" but the beat was more hip hop than the original, can't find it
There was also a remix to Mariah Carey's "Fantasy" ft ODB but it was a Miami remix where instead of naming NY boroughs he named cities in Dade County

mr x

Superstar
Daps
back in 2009 VH1 had a series called Lords of the Revolution Rock Docs. one of the episodes was based on the Black Panthers. I can't find it anywhere :noah:

There was a remix to Michael Jackson's "They Don't Really Care About Us" but the beat was more hip hop than the original, can't find it
There was also a remix to Mariah Carey's "Fantasy" ft ODB but it was a Miami remix where instead of naming NY boroughs he named cities in Dade County

this is the official remix...if this ain't it then you heard something someone did on their own

like this

:krs: Kiss of Death

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
I've been looking for "Interscope Presents: The Next Episode". It used come on Showtime in the early mid 00's.

It was a competition with rappers from different cities(NY, LA, Philly) with Xzibit as the host

I can't find it anywhere :damn:
Aww man I totally remember that shyt. I remember dude named Blake I think, was a muslim and had a tight flow. I had given up looking for it doe.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there was this video on youtube when the wii was released. they interviewed this fat dude who was camping out for 3 days that said he was drinking grape soda. i cant' find that video anymore

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
That wasn't on the box, that was on them local, local channels:russ:. When videos weren't on, they had psychics standing by waiting for people to call in. :russ:

Dude's name was Bobby Simmons, used to have me rolling as a kid on afternoons after school. Here's your video:

bonus video

:deadmanny: