Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i cant find that beanie sigel mixtape where he says "i jump state to state like cunanan on the run, ill leave you standing numb, when i pull my cannon son"

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
That interview where 50 was talking shyt about Preme getting those years.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
In the House episodes

People's Court (No DJ) by Jay-Z. It was on the Backstage Soundtrack advance.

Dr. Dre - 2001 advance. It had demo versions of songs like Forgot About Dre with out the strings...There was also a rumor of the Jay-Z Still D.R.E reference track floating around.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I Know Its Rare But It Happens, Just Wondering...

I Remember Back In The Day Kevin Johnson (Point Guard For The Phoenix Suns) Had A Commercial For His Converse Sneakers (With The React Juice)

In The Commercial He Was Dribbling Around On The Sun And These SWV/EnVouge 'esque Women Were Singing "You Got All Your Bad Boys, They Fight And They Curse, But Mr Goodie Two-Shoes Will Whip You Worse!"

I Had These Damn Kicks And That Commercial Is Forever Burned In My Memory But Theres No Evidence Online That shyt Exists :laugh:

I Even Googled Those Lyrics From It And Theres Not Even A Random Blogger Giving It A Slight Mention, Like WTF I Know This shyt Happened Im Not Making It Up lol

Anything That You Cant Find On The Net That Frustrates The fukk Out Of You?

8:40

mr x

Superstar
Daps
There used to be this fantasy football short with Jerry Ferrara and all his boys that used to come on after Friday Night Lights for DirectTV and in one of them, Max Greenfield met Desean Jackson and Lesean McCoy where Desean taught him how to dougie... one of the funniest things ive ever seen...

8:50