Ever heard of Father Divine? (leader of the 1930s. (close w/ Jim Jones Elijah & Farad Muhammad

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
All supposed leaders supposedly chosen by or a vessel of god are sexual predators, preying on the sheep including Elijah Mohammed that dudes on here try so hard to deny:manny:

I hear you.
I will never cape for another man's mistakes, miscalculations, or sins.

What I will say is this...these are our prophets that brought us back from a state of destitution. They gave people that which was stripped away. And if you take the time to read their doctrines you will see how all these new aged religions today are stealing their ideas.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you.
I will never cape for another man's mistakes, miscalculations, or sins.

What I will say is this...these are our prophets that brought us back from a state of destitution. They gave people that which was stripped away. And if you take the time to read their doctrines you will see how all these new aged religions today are stealing their ideas.

No idea is original,these doctrines come from the source and they just happened to be tapped in. Many people could tap in but only a few have the charisma to express it.
Some how are some way these men seem to be tapping into dark energy as well,maybe it has to come along with the light.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
No mention of Rev Ike? He pretty much pioneered the prosperity gospel movement.

df47860f42a32a7f5e868ea2a02a59fe.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:ohhh:
a mlm sex cult?!? Interesting
Dude was branding hoes like cattle
Smashing actresses n shyt

Had the females recruiting hoes to be slaves to the top females