Ever Have A Stalker On TheColi....:jbhmm:...

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My dude....U said u didnt give a fukk about an e thug mocking my BMs death and wanted to focus on silly shyt. Once u did that I was done with you specifically...not the thread.

U can have the last word.
Now this fakkit wants to play the sympathy card over some shyt from 10 years ago :mjlol:. All to deflect from having to explain why he repped his own trash alias

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well this has become quite a entertaining thread

You're welcolme. The thread flopped. I had to ressurect it 4 times so OP could get the platinum. LOL.

Dude got so shook about me telling him I'm coming to his neck of the woods in August he farted and made this thread. :heh:

Thats why I'm gonna keep upping the thread until August.I'm gonna up this thread all summer so that when that day comes he cant make another excuse about giving me his location like he did the last time he pussied out..:ehh:

I'm making this thread the buildup to when we finally meet up. Its the perfect set up because now everyone is watching. :youngsabo:

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
:yeshrug:I was this close to monitoring @Nicole0416 activity on the board after she sassed me in a AMA but that wouldve been lame and I've since grown to appreciate my dmv sister :salute:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didnt make a thread (I actually have never once made a thread on either site) but he and I did go back/forth a bunch. He was planning a vacation to Los Angeles and wanted to meet up to have words on camera in Huntington Beach. Never happened obviously. I don't even remember what it was over, probably 50 cent :yeshrug:

Thank you.

Every poster alerted is debunking the bullshyt.

The ones alerted who didnt respond obviously arent trying to play along with OPs bullshyt either.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@West Coast Avenger

How come u dont post in other threads anymore? Why your every move for the past 3 days is something Smokeurobinson related? :mjlol:

4qr634.jpg

For the past 3 days your post history has been nothing but me. :russ:

U know u fukked up making this thread because the novelty has worn off and now the countdown till August begins.

The clock is ticking till when we will finally meet up.

tick tick tick.

Everyone is watching now. Dumbass :lolbron:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
@West Coast Avenger

How come u dont post in other threads anymore? Why your every move for the past 3 days is something Smokeurobinson related? :mjlol:

4qr634.jpg

For the past 3 days your post history has been nothing but me. :russ:

U know u fukked up making this thread because the novelty has worn off and now the countdown till August begins.

The clock is ticking till when we will finally meet up.

tick tick tick.

Everyone is watching now. Dumbass :lolbron:
Listen to this old fakkit....:russ:...."why aren't u posting in other threads??"....you remind of a crazy bytch....keep it up...:umad:.....

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Listen to this old fakkit....:russ:...."why aren't u posting in other threads??"....you remind of a crazy bytch....keep it up...:umad:.....

The novelty of the thread wore off and now its just back to us meeting up in August.

1 of 2 things are gonna happen in August.

1) Your not gonna show up and you'll get clowned or 2) we all finally gonna see what u look like. :ehh:

Either way its an L on your end because we all know u aint trying to be on camera. :youngsabo:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
The novelty of the thread wore off and now its just back to us meeting up in August.

1 of 2 things are gonna happen in August.

1) Your not gonna show up and you'll get clowned or 2) we all finally gonna see what u look like. :ehh:

Either way its an L on your end because we all know u aint trying to be on camera. :youngsabo:
Nothing wore off you scorned bytch....u were completely aired out in this thread....now you trying to work another angle....how sad you were supposedly coming to Seattle for a vacation....but we all know what it really is...thinking bout me for 9+ years straight....:hhh:....

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wore off you scorned bytch....u were completely aired out in this thread....now you trying to work another angle....how sad you were supposedly coming to Seattle for a vacation....but we all know what it really is...thinking bout me for 9+ years straight....:hhh:....

:duck:

Lie # 3,456 debunked

Aside from @Retired fukking up and saying I have nephews when I dont , nothing was said in this thread that hasnt been said before. Unlike u, I been in and out of other threads. No one is bringing up anything from this thread that I now control. Like I said the novelty wore off, The other 2 posters who dont like me lost interest in all of this ....now its just u and I.:youngsabo:

Lie # 3,457 debunked

And Aint no one going to Seattle for vacation. I'm going to be in LA. I'm making a pit stop to your neck of the woods. Big difference

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:duck:

Lie # 3,456 debunked

Aside from @Retired fukking up and saying I have nephews when I dont , nothing was said in this thread that hasnt been said before. Unlike u, I been in and out of other threads. No one is bringing up anything from this thread that I now control. Like I said the novelty wore off, The other 2 posters who dont like me lost interest in all of this ....now its just u and I.:youngsabo:

Lie # 3,457 debunked

And Aint no one going to Seattle for vacation. I'm going to be in LA. I'm making a pit stop to your neck of the woods. Big difference
you following me around the boards all over threads hurt as fukk you fukking pedo. calm down :laff:

you a dirty pervert. shoulda let the thread die...

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you following me around the boards all over threads hurt as fukk you fukking pedo. calm down :laff:

you a dirty pervert. shoulda let the thread die...

Lie # 3,458 debunked

I havent said shyt to u all day except now......And instead of responding like a real OG u respond with fuccboi shyt. My dude. It doesnt matter what u say about me...Your integrity is dead. I have open social media. IG pages. My life is an open book. U said I had nephews. I dont have nephews. No one who knows me will confirm I have nephews. There are people on this site who actually know me. You're not one of them. You alerted someone who u said can confirm your bullshyt and he came in here and said he couldn't confirm it.

But that energy will return......U cant lable a person like u did and not have that enrgy come back :ehh: