Ever Have A Stalker On TheColi....:jbhmm:...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
grown ass man up at all types of the night, all in my mentions.. :hhh:

mad i exposed his buddy Ak for taking content from here.. mad i exposed his alias.. now @West Coast Avenger & @Retired got this dude mad as fukk for exposing him being a pedo, and a stalker.. :mjlol:
He lost his damn mind. Up all night going off. :dead:

I don't even know @West Coast Avenger... talking bout we friends going at him. Nah. Somethings you just can't let slide.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He lost his damn mind. Up all night going off. :dead:

I don't even know @West Coast Avenger... talking bout we friends going at him. Nah. Somethings you just can't let slide.

No.

If I do something I own up to it. They bring up Ron Fox I admit that. But you straight up told a lie on me with absolutly no proof. I dont have a repution for saying gay shyt. I dont start conversations about beating off . All u did was give 2 posters who already dont like me ammo to talk bullshyt. U think I'm just gonna ignore that? nikka we gonna keep going back and forth and upping this thread every day all day till we get some actual proof. Not hearsay.

So we gonna up this thread everyday.....all day....FOREVER!!! :mjgrin:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
@West Coast Avenger @Retired

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

i dont remember any of this LOL

i have found a new appreciation for this gif tho.

lookin at the face smack is makin looool

@smokeurobinson not sure why you tagged me, im drama free

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: so having a racist cac alias and being an all around fakkit is nothing?

Another false accusation about to get exposed.

Post the thread where I pretended to be a racist whiteman.

I coulda sworn I kept saying I was Black and people assumed I was white but u say otherwise.

Lets see it. :mjgrin:

So we just making up shyt about Smoke in this thread. :ehh:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i dont remember any of this LOL

i have found a new appreciation for this gif tho.

lookin at the face smack is makin looool

@smokeurobinson not sure why you tagged me, im drama free

Because I got 2 haters tag teaming me about bullshyt using what u said about an exposal of me and underage girls as some sort of "proof" of their claims. Now u and me go way back and these fools are acting like that pedo shyt wasn't some lame ass joke that clowns were running with. nikkaz like the OP would just say that shyt for shyts and giggles. But Pedo shyt is a strong accusation. Thats no joke and these clowns in here playing games with no proof but hearsay. So elaborate on that statement please.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Another false accusation about to get exposed.

Post the thread where I pretended to be a racist whiteman.

I coulda sworn I kept saying I was Black and people assumed I was white but u say otherwise.

Lets see it. :mjgrin:

So we just making up shyt about Smoke in this thread. :ehh:

my mistake,turns out your just a black man who happens to move like a white supremacist,divisive agent:hubie:...you really showed me:troll:

Just makes you even more of an embarrasment:martin:

Senile c00ns still need to be ignored:mjlol:

:umad:.....:russ:....

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:umad:.....:russ:....

Your post history all yesterday was in this thread. And as I can see its still in this thread today.

No other topics but the one I keep upping.....LOL....And all u been doing is searches for links of me. Reaching for anything. I told u we doing this all summer till August and your dumbass is playing along :heh:

2m4ypvo.jpg

Last edited:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
When l was 15 years old had a crazy chick stalk me. I knew something wasn't right cause she lived with her grandmother and not her real parents:gucci: kept doing her dirty for like 4 years....crazy girls let you do all kinds of freaky shyt and never tell you NO:blessed:

Next level freak :whew:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Your post history all yesterday was in this thread. And as I can see its still in this thread today.

No other topics but the one I keep upping.....LOL....And all u been doing is searches for links of me. Reaching for anything. I told u we doing this all summer till August and your dumbass is playing along :heh:
no shyt!....:russ:...I created this thread..

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no shyt!....:russ:...I created this thread..

yeah....u made a thread for me and thats all u focused on yesterday. I was your primary focus. I made it that way and u followed suit like a dumbass. And u been lost focus cuz the topic is about stalking and u and me are going back and forth. :heh:

U obviously arent serious about stalking. U not serious about anything. No one goes back and forth with their "stalker". Kung Fu Henny and Hustlmania are always talking shyt. @Retired is the only dumbass who doesnt know that u arent serious. My dude.....I told u we doing this everyday till August......u and me are just gonna keep upping the thread till it gets corny or August comes. :youngsabo:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
yeah....u made a thread for me and thats all u focused on yesterday. I was your primary focus. I made it that way and u followed suit like a dumbass. And u been lost focus cuz the topic is about stalking and u and me are going back and forth. :heh:

U obviously arent serious about stalking. No one goes back and forth with their "stalker". Kung Fu Henny and Hustlmania are always talking shyt. @Retired is the only dumbass who doesnt know that u arent serious. My dude.....I told u we doing this everyday till August......u and me are just gonna keep upping the thread till it gets corny or August comes. :youngsabo:
giphy.gif
...go to bed...

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Because I got 2 haters tag teaming me about bullshyt using what u said about an exposal of me and underage girls as some sort of "proof" of their claims. Now u and me go way back and these fools are acting like that pedo shyt wasn't some lame ass joke that clowns were running with. nikkaz like the OP would just say that shyt for shyts and giggles. But Pedo shyt is a strong accusation. Thats no joke and these clowns in here playing games with no proof but hearsay. So elaborate on that statement please.

i dont remember any of this shyt; its not important to me

too much SOHH Opera shyt

between drama threads, white supremacist posters takin over and debates becoming non exsistant; im out

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i dont remember any of this shyt; its not important to me

too much SOHH Opera shyt

between drama threads, white supremacist posters takin over and debates becoming non exsistant; im out

:salute:
Thank you.

Dudes would just say that shyt when debates would get heated, wasnt no real merit to it. If it was, you'd call it because thats a serious accusation.

But these fools wanted to use your words as some sort of reference to their bullshyt. Props for being honest.