Ever Have A Stalker On TheColi....:jbhmm:...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My dude. It doesnt matter what u say about me...Your integrity is dead. I have open social media. IG pages. My life is an open book. U said I had nephews. I dont have nephews. No one who knows me will confirm I have nephews. There are people on this site who actually know me. You're not one of them. You alerted someone who u said can confirm your bullshyt and he came in here and said he couldn't confirm it.
You said you only have one nephew now you have none? You keep flip flopping. Nothing is dead. You a bold face liar. Doesn't change anything. You were branded a pedo for your sus activities and you have a history of it...

your label isn't going away, you still on the watch list. :ufdup: don't get too cocky.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You said you only have one nephew now you have none? You keep flip flopping..

Lie # 3,459 debunked

Nephews is plural. Nephew is singular. I dont have Nephews.

Wait...Hold up..Dont u live in NYC?

U do know I'm going to see OP because of his slander correct?

Hit me up and I'll come see u right now and we can go on Facebook live.

Lets see if u talk that slanderish shyt when I get there.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz really think they can just type anything without consequences.

@Retired U in my city......PM me your location. Since I'm on the watch list I'll give u the perfect opportunity right now to do the community a favor and beat my ass. Since u so serious about your accusations I'll give U the opportunity to punish me.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
your label isn't going away,

Well until u hit me up with your location you gonna have a label as well.

You are p*ssy.

My nikka I'm geared up this very second. You let a troll put u on the spot and now I want all that smoke.

U let these trolls gas u but let me show u something Hustlemania wrote about me a while back

remember that thread where ole boy was talking wreckless, and @smokeurobinson pulled up on his crib.. and, dude wouldnt even answer the door.. :laff: :laff:

he was outside dude crib for a minute, too.. thread had me in tears, man..

This is what I do....I'm setting up the Facebook Live as we speak.

I'm just waiting on that PM

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Everyone, i am the reason you are being entertained in this thread bc i got these two mufukkas fightin in a thread that had been bushed. Now you all are being entertained to no end, bc of my brilliance as a poster. So ya'll can all just rep me for doing this incredible work for ya'll asses.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You are p*ssy.

My nikka I'm geared up this very second. You let a troll put u on the spot and now I want all that smoke.

U let these trolls gas u but let me show u something Hustlemania wrote about me a while back

I'm in Toronto... you didn't tell me you were from NY I asked you three times in here and you ignored the question... reason why I knew you was from there is the same reason I know you a pedo... your past history as a poster on sohh.

now you pretending we in the same city woofing about a showdown. take your old as to bed nikka. if you was innocent of these accusations you would have laughed it off and kept it moving but you way too emotional.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if you was innocent of these accusations you would have laughed it off and kept it moving but you way too emotional.

My dude...U came out of nowhere and falsely accused me of violating young kids in my family. Thats not only grounds for confrontation. Those are fighting words.

But we just going in circles. U win this round because I cant do shyt to u. :ehh:

Since I cant do shyt to u......I'll just take it out on OP in August. :youngsabo:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You are p*ssy.

:mjlol: this fakkit is brave again now he is talking to someone in a different country. Couldn't answer a simple question without tagging the owner of the site (who ignored him) now he wants all the smoke :dead:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everyone, i am the reason you are being entertained in this thread bc i got these two mufukkas fightin in a thread that had been bushed. Now you all are being entertained to no end, bc of my brilliance as a poster. So ya'll can all just rep me for doing this incredible work for ya'll asses.

:comeon:

Stop it.

Me going into his neck of the woods in August was already in the works before that thread.

I'll tag you when I get out there tho.

I'm tagging everyone in this thread. :youngsabo:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My last response in this thread. Do not alert me I will no longer respond in this thread.

OK now that this thread has been set up as promo for when me and @West Coast Avenger finally meet up he cant back down like he did in 2010. If u notice in OP he's posting me asking him to confirm the location he said to meet up

4th and Pine. Thats where I'm going

Here's a lil brief history. West Coast Avenger is p*ssy in reality. I came to his neck of the woods in 2010 to confront him about the disrespect for my deceased BM and he didnt want it in real time but for some weird reason this dude is obsessed with e thugging in my direction so I'm returning to his neck of the woods this August. :youngsabo:

In my opinion...Dude really made this thread as a trail for police just in case shyt gets out of hand. :mjlol:

This is what I do. I step to e thugs doors with the cameras.

I already posted Hustlmanias account now here's another one.

33a4e9x.jpg

Too many eyes watching now. This was the perfect set up. He pussied out the last time....Now he cant p*ssy out cuz there's too many eyes watching.:youngsabo:

I'll be in LA mid August....Gonna make a pit stop in ol boys neck of the woods around the same time.

I'm tagging everyone in this thread when I get there.

Stay Tuned :jawalrus:

Haters....ya'll can have the last word. I'm no longer responding in this thread.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
You cats are giving a 40 year old troll way too much of your attention and energy. Just put him on ignore and keep it moving.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
:comeon:

Stop it.

Me going into his neck of the woods in August was already in the works before that thread.

I'll tag you when I get out there tho.

I'm tagging everyone in this thread. :youngsabo:
no, the thread where ya'll were arguing got bushed, so no one would've even seen it, but then i came in there and quoted ya'lls posts and then ya'll started arguing in there which led to him making this thread, which was dead also until you started bumping it. i could pull up the posts, but i don't really care like that.