Ever Have A Stalker On TheColi....:jbhmm:...

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he might know. He used to post more actively back then.

If u an OG then u know that negative energy u put out always comes back to you.

Hustle, Westcoast and Kenny dont like me. They never liked me. What u did was u jumped into a circle jerk of people who dont like me and made a false claim. U put that energy out and eventually it comes back to you. I'm not saying I'll do anything. But that energy will return. In due time there will be a false claim towards u. Just remember when that does happen its just the energy u put out returning.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another false accusation about to get exposed.

Post the thread where I pretended to be a racist whiteman.

I coulda sworn I kept saying I was Black and people assumed I was white but u say otherwise.

Lets see it. :mjgrin:

So we just making up shyt about Smoke in this thread. :ehh:

Looking through his reps he gets negged and called a cac 2 or 3 times and every page I looked at. Even saw you repping your own alias too :mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looking through his reps he gets negged and called a cac 2 or 3 times and every page I looked at. Even saw you repping your own alias too :mjlol:

And I'm not hiding it either. My dude. Since u are uninformed let me put u on.

Ron Fox was an experiment to show posters how to talk themselves out of beeing deep in the red. I wasnt able to complete it because Hustlemania (no coincidence) put it on blast. But Hustlemania didnt know that I had already hit up Brooklynzon about the experiment. It was suppose to be a thread made with me breaking down how to do it because my current username was deep in the red from a neg train but I talked my way back in the green. It was a classic thread that never happened. Now if we wanna go there we can alert Brooklynzon and ask him if I'm lying. I just gave u the keys to @ him. If u think I'm lying @ him and ask.

I bet u wont do it. If u do...another lie will be exposed

:jawalrus:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ron Fox was an experiment to show posters how to talk themselves out of beeing deep in the red. I wasnt able to complete it because Hustlemania (no coincidence) put it on blast. But Hustlemania didnt know that I had already hit up Brooklynzon about the experiment. It was suppose to be a thread made with me breaking down how to do it because my current username was deep in the red from a neg train but I talked my way back in the green. It was a classic thread that never happened. Now if we wanna go there we can alert Brooklynzon and ask him if I'm lying. I just gave u the keys to @ him. If u think I'm lying @ him and ask.

I bet u wont do it. If u do...another lie will be exposed

:jawalrus:

:mjlol: you 40 years old conducting experiments on the coli that take up months of your time?

If it was an experiment to show how trolls can get out of the red what purpose did it serve for you to pos rep @Ron Fox under your original name :wtf:?

Screenshot_20180612_195015_Chrome.jpg

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ron Fox was an experiment to show posters how to talk themselves out of beeing deep in the red. It was suppose to be a thread made with me breaking down how to do it

Screenshot_20180612_195015_Chrome.jpg

By making aliases and repping yourself:russ:

Funny how you always got so much to say now you're caught in a lie you want to change the subject :mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
By making aliases and repping yourself:russ:

Funny how you always got so much to say now you're caught in a lie you want to change the subject :mjlol:

I told u to @ him and u going in circles. Lets dead this

@Brooklynzson Yes or no....Did I not hit u up about using Ron Fox as an experiment?

Also....Let me also add that the OP only made this thread after I told him I'm coming in his neck of the woods with the camera in August. @Retired @hustlemania and you are all tag teaming to help someone who on SOHH used to constantly disrespect my deceased baby mom. On Sohh he did this thing were he would have these descriptions of how my BM died in a car accident..Why? because he disagreed with me about hip hop.

This is who u are co signing

2nc2jcw.jpg

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
@West Coast Avenger @Retired

if my memory serves me correct.. @OnlyInCalifornia didnt you make a thread about this dude on SOHH.. :patrice:

I didnt make a thread (I actually have never once made a thread on either site) but he and I did go back/forth a bunch. He was planning a vacation to Los Angeles and wanted to meet up to have words on camera in Huntington Beach. Never happened obviously. I don't even remember what it was over, probably 50 cent :yeshrug:

I did have a real stalker off The Coli/SOHH. It was that 50 Cent stan IrishUnit. After @H.J.Duck exposed him for begging DJ Chuckie for the photo of the SMS headphones with 'IrishUnit' written on it he went off the deep end on me. He made 3-4 aliases on Twitter to follow me, went through my Facebook account, tried to add friends of mine on Facebook, kept sending me PMs lol.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I told u to @ him and u going in circles. Lets dead this

@Brooklynzson Yes or no....Did I not hit u up about using Ron Fox as an experiment?

Also....Let me also add that the OP only made this thread after I told him I'm coming in his neck of the woods with the camera in August. @Retired @hustlemania and you are all tag teaming to help someone who on SOHH used to constantly disrespect my deceased baby mom. On Sohh he did this thing were he would have these descriptions of how my BM died in a car accident..Why? because he disagreed with me about hip hop.

This is who u are co signing

2nc2jcw.jpg
I don't give a fukk about who you told about your alias or any other posters beef with you. I'm asking you why a 40 year old man was using an alias to rep himself. You've already contradicted the first reason you gave tryna explain something else away so let's see what else you can come up with if you wanna keep the thread going :lupe: