Ever Have A Stalker On TheColi....:jbhmm:...

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn I don't remember he posted recently

So u just gonna ignore ya boy being exposed for lying a few posts up huh? Yeah u have an agenda. I dont play gay nor do I have nephews but u standing on that lie. Cool.

My dude. I alerted 2 people from SOHH who were actually involved. They not gonna confirm your bullshyt. All u did was give a Mexican troll ammo to keep trolling. If u are dead serious then u should be going harder because your accusations are serious. There was a poster banned for such accusations u are making so u cant just do the hearsay.....U need to go hard to prove your claim. You are giving ammo to posters who just dont like me. You aint no real nikka doing shyt like that...Thats fuccboi shyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So u just gonna ignore ya boy being exposed for lying a few posts up huh? Yeah u have an agenda. I dont play gay nor do I have nephews but u standing on that lie. Cool.

My dude. I alerted 2 people from SOHH who were actually involved. They not gonna confirm your bullshyt. All u did was give a Mexican troll ammo to keep trolling. If u are dead serious then u should be going harder because your accusations are serious. There was a poster banned for such accusations u are making so u cant just do the hearsay.....U need to go hard to prove your claim. You are giving ammo to posters who just dont like me. You aint no real nikka doing shyt like that...Thats fuccboi shyt
that's cool i hope I'm wrong about you but I doubt it.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that's cool i hope I'm wrong about you but I doubt it.

How the hell u gonna accuse someone like u did and then turn around and say "I hope I'm wrong?"

My dude.....Thats fuccboi shyt. You cant make up shyt about someone and then turn around and say "I hope I'm wrong" U just exposed yourself.

The reason I'm entertaining you is because I'm waiting forr this grand exposal thats never going to happen. So far its hearsay gossip fuccboi shyt. Yeah...ignore ya boy getting exposed for lying in post #102. Keep acting like u dont see it. Ya boy made a claim and I dropped reciepts that shut his bullshyt down. But u still egging him on?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How the hell u gonna accuse someone of what u did and then turn around and say "I hope I'm wrong?"

My dude.....Thats fuccboi shyt. You cant make up shyt about someone and then turn around and say "I hope I'm wrong" U just exposed yourself.

The reason I'm entertaining you is because I'm waiting forr this grand exposal thats never going to happen. So far its hearsay gossip fuccboi shyt. Yeah...ignore ya boy getting exposed for lying in post #102. Keep acting like u dont see it. Ya boy made a claim and I dropped reciepts that shut his bullshyt down. But u still egging him on?
stop talking fam you said you had back up... I'm waiting...

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ:...keep fukking crying.... hilarious how everyone thought @smokeurobinson 's alias @Ron Fox was a cac....:mjpls:....maybe we should focus on what your alias was dropping.....:jbhmm:....

Keep talking...everytime u do u set yourself up for another reciept,

Ron Fox was an experiment that I actually informed Brooklynzon about. But u didnt know that.....The real shyt behind the scenes u never know about so u just make up shyt. Go ahead and look at what Ron Fox was dropping....Same shyt that was already doing. Wasnt nothing different in my posting.

You can @ him if u think I'm bullshytting but that will just be a 2nd lie u get exposed for. :youngsabo:

Daps
@West Coast Avenger @Retired

also that exposal thread which i barely remember where you was simpin for underage girls :mjlol:
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Keep talking...everytime u do u set yourself up for another reciept,

Ron Fox was an experiment that I actually informed Brooklynzon about. But u didnt know that.....The real shyt behind the scenes u never know about so u just make up shyt. Go ahead and look at what Ron Fox was dropping....Same shyt that was already doing. Wasnt nothing different in my posting.

You can @ him if u think I'm bullshytting but that will just be a 2nd lie u get exposed for. :youngsabo:
:laff::laff::laff:.......
11abfww.png
...dapping yourself up??...:dead:...you too old for that bruh.....