Ever had a friend that just didn't know when to go home?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ngl, I did this once or twice at 9-11. Them dudes had Donkey Kong Country and Maximum Carnage, a brother was trying to get past the rail levels :lolbron:

It’s probably one of the reasons I can’t stay long at other peoples crib though. Can’t overstay your welcome if you leave abruptly :yeshrug:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had a friend back in the day that got kicked out and would be at my house at like 7AM. Throwing rocks at my window and calling my name. My moms hated him. I used to sometimes ignore that shyt and pretend I wasn't home. Like breh, it's 7AM. I don't get up until like 10 or so. Leave me alone. He'd want to stay all day and leave late at night. I remember one morning he and like 5 dudes went to the homies house 3 doors down knocking on his window at like 6AM. So this nikka brought them to my house and we sat up with these fools until like noon until they got a ride elsewhere.

Another situation was one of the homies got kicked out of his house. He would kick it with my brother all day and night and then my brother would send this nikka to my room to sleep :gucci:
I remember the first time this a$$hole walked into my room cleared off the couch and laid down at like 11. Like, my brother wasn't even sleeping in his own room at this point. He was sleeping in our den that had like 3 couches including one of those huge ones that curved around and could separate. These nikkas could have slept on that couch together and never even touche or dude could have slept in my brother's room. But nah, people always wanna take advantage of me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Some friends growing up would just use you for video games. We all had a friend who was always a generation behind and was like a kid in a candy store at your house.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I used to be that friend back in my early teens. Didnt have a TV at home, so whenever I needed entertainment I'd go hang out at a friend's crib or at the arcade. Unfortunately I'd get so into it and end up overstaying my welcome and only realise when its too late that nikkas been wanting me to bounce but were too nice to let me know :mjcry: