Ever had a friend that just didn't know when to go home?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I do have a brother who does nut shyt like waltz into my office when I'm in another room, and logs me out of my email and then logs into his.

The shyt makes no sense cause the nikka has a phone and can easily check his damn email.

:what:

You might have to check the lil homie sometime, lol.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve had this happen but was very direct n had them get the fukk out. Even as a kid id get angry if somebody overstayed their welcome n was hoggin the sticks. There’s nothin wrong with bein direct n showin people the door.

ad an adult this aint been an issue, my friends can read social cues n they bounce

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Yes and it annoyed me. I was about 21 and this breh used to come to my house everyday. Smoke my weed and left out late.

Breh was too ashamed to tell me that he fell out with his mum, got kicked out and had nowhere to go. He's doing real well now.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I used to be savage about this shyt. That overstayed welcome gets the "So what you 'bout to do?" so easily. I never understood this going down in adulthood. At the very worst you just say you need to go somewhere or that you're tired if it's getting late.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Nah - fukk that. More folk need to be

"Thanks for hanging out but I've been visited enough :birdman:"

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When I had roommates and a console dudes used to be playing on my saves I'd be pissed. I just made a separate login on the console for myself.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I do have a brother who does nut shyt like waltz into my office when I'm in another room, and logs me out of my email and then logs into his.

The shyt makes no sense cause the nikka has a phone and can easily check his damn email.

:what:

I just thought about your situation a lil more clearly and unless you wording or leaving out a detail regarding your brother logging you out, he might be subconsciously (or intentionally:mjpls::mjgrin:) sending you some "fukk you" heat. Considering that pretty much all email applications these days allow for multiple account, simultaneous log-ins and yet, instead of simply switching accounts he's just choosing to blatantly kicking YOUR Ass:scusthov: out of YOUR Email:wtf: on YOUR Computer:dahell: in YOUR Office:lupe: in YOUR House:damn:......:ufdup:. And this is repeated behavior, breh?:ohhh:

:jbhmm:Sounds like microagressions dawg and he drawing his name on your grounds. Up to you to determine if that line is drawn in the sand:sas1: or in concrete:sas2:. You might have to have a lil talk with him, replete with hand on shoulder on Bane shyt.

bane.gif

Ya'll don't have one of those little Big brother situations where he the lil brother, but in actuality, he the Big brother, do ya?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
fukk it imma say it, at 30+ I lowkey miss some of my friends. The shyt they were doing was at age 18-21.
:lolbron:

The good thing is none of the homies are doing bad now even if they didn’t graduate from Tech…but we’re all so busy now we hardly even game online together anymore.

:wow:

I mean not hang out to the point you gotta spend the night and it wasn’t planned
:mjlol::camby:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The good thing is none of the homies are doing bad now even if they didn’t graduate from Tech…but we’re all so busy now we hardly even game online together anymore.

lol after the story I relayed yesterday, I googled breh and see he has a solid career and does photography on the side as a hobby…he literally has close to 2000 pics of naked (certain areas covered)/partially nude women taking photos on his IG…I shoulda kept in contact :mjgrin:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
lol after the story I relayed yesterday, I googled breh and see he has a solid career and does photography on the side as a hobby…he literally has close to 2000 pics of naked (certain areas covered)/partially nude women taking photos on his IG…I shoulda kept in contact :mjgrin:

Bruh:russ::russ::russ:

Yo never know buddy might happy as hell to see you, unless you put hands on him or some shyt.

You never had to put hands on him did you?:mjpls:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh:russ::russ::russ:

Yo never know buddy might happy as hell to see you, unless you put hands on him or some shyt.

You never had to put hands on him did you?:mjpls:

lol nah…I moved out of state almost 20 years ago and just lost complete touch with a lot of friends/family

:francis: