Ever had a friend that just didn't know when to go home?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I knew a few people like that but it was more of an issue when I was younger lmfao. It was especially rough when I had roommates and we had mutual friends or frat. And I’m definitely not the type to kick anyone out so, welp…they just stayed. And yea I’ve always had all the consoles and shyt like so that made it worse :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew a few people like that but it was more of an issue when I was younger lmfao. It was especially rough when I had roommates and we had mutual friends or frat. And I’m definitely not the type to kick anyone out so, welp…they just stayed. And yea I’ve always had all the consoles and shyt like so that made it worse :mjlol:

ya I was the oldest in my crew so I had my spot first…so I held get-togethers all the time and genuinely didn’t mind if cats stayed too late…but there was times when mufukkas needed to go lmao

Daps
It was like this back in 2006 in my dorm at LaTech…I didn’t even try to study in my room.

:russ: I didn’t know nikkas even like Smash bros. Melee like that.

Like 7-8 years ago, I threw my friend a party at my apartment. Invited a shyt load of people. Obviously so many people got drunk and didn’t go home that night. Three people slept in my bed and a couple on the the bedroom floor. nikkas was sleep on the couch and floor in the living room. Everywhere so the next morning I’m like I gotta get these people out of here and said “Why don’t we get brunch at iHop” you know get everyone’s energy up. We ate and a 3rd of them same nikkas rode BACK to my apartment. :mjlol:

I’m like aight well, they’ll probably leave soon. So a guest goes to his car and grabs his damn laptop. He plugs it up to my TV and starts playing movies. These nikkas watched THREE STRAIGHT MOVIES BEFORE LEAVING. The sun went down it was dark, I cleaned up vacuumed around nikkas. Before they finally left. nikkas was at my apartment for TWENTY FOUR HOURS!!! No showers, didn’t brush their teeth. nikkas will stay until you kick them out.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like 7-8 years ago, I threw my friend a party at my apartment. Invited a shyt load of people. Obviously so many people got drunk and didn’t go home that night. Three people slept in my bed and a couple on the the bedroom floor. nikkas was sleep on the couch and floor in the living room. Everywhere so the next morning I’m like I gotta get these people out of here and said “Why don’t we get brunch at iHop” you know get everyone’s energy up. We ate and a 3rd of them same nikkas rode BACK to my apartment. :mjlol:

I’m like aight well, they’ll probably leave soon. So a guest goes to his car and grabs his damn laptop. He plugs it up to my TV and starts playing movies. These nikkas watched THREE STRAIGHT MOVIES BEFORE LEAVING. The sun went down it was dark, I cleaned up vacuumed around nikkas. Before they finally left. nikkas was at my apartment for TWENTY FOUR HOURS!!! No showers, didn’t brush their teeth. nikkas will stay until you kick them out.

IHOP is when them nikkas woulda got left…I woulda been like oh nah I’m not heading back to the crib, I got some errands to run…then head straight to the crib once they got the message lol

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this today :dead:

:dead:

This is exactly how that nikka was. Dude started to recline a bit and rest his leg on my brothers chair. Dude at one point was standing up playing the game. He a fat nikka too, like 300 lbs at least.

My brother told him his other boy beat the game. Dude was like:

"Oh yeah? :lupe:

He ain't get everything though! :mjgrin:"

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
when I had my basement studio, cats used to come thru all the time which I didn’t mind…but this one dude who would make beats (cool ass breh) would never leave unless I straight up told him to…I would tell him I have bytches coming thru hoping he’d get the hint, and his response would be “I won’t make any noise”…nah nikka you won’t cuz you about to leave :heh:

:russ::russ::russ: