Ever had a friend that just didn't know when to go home?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My brother's friend came over the other day and this nikka sat there for 4 hours straight playing Ghosts of Tsushima in his room. My brother was mad as hell like is this nikka gonna leave?

Funny thing is my brother let him hold RDR2 on PS4 yet he's over his house playing Ghosts on the PS5. He done went past where my brother is at in the game and is basically spoiling the shyt.

He came over today again and it was my brother's birthday. My brother was just in the room like :stopitslime: and dude was sitting on the chair like :wow: rocking Ghosts. He told my brother, "You know this game like 50 to 60 hours right? :mjgrin:"

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My brother's friend came over the other day and this nikka sat there for 4 hours straight playing Ghosts of Tsushima in his room. My brother was mad as hell like is this nikka gonna leave?

Funny thing is my brother let him hold RDR2 on PS4 yet he's over his house playing Ghosts on the PS5. He done went past where my brother is at in the game and is basically spoiling the shyt.

He came over today again and it was my brother's birthday. My brother was just in the room like :stopitslime: and dude was sitting on the chair like :wow: rocking Ghosts. He told my brother, "You know this game like 50 to 60 hours right? :mjgrin:"

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I definitely know what's that like, albeit this is usually more a young man's game. So your story is even more funny knowing that both ya'll dirty jersey nikkas like at least 34 and dealing with this shyt still.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I definitely know what's that like, albeit this is usually more a young man's game. So your story is even more funny knowing that both ya'll dirty jersey nikkas like at least 34 and dealing with this shyt still.
Lol that's his problem not mines. :mjlol: I had a cousin like that with Uncharted 2 back in the days. This dude was hooked. He'd come upstairs and as soon as I'm done playing he'd be like "Lemme see :mjgrin:" and get mad far in the game, way past where I at. I'd be like :gucci:. Once he beat the game, he found out about the MP and it was a wrap. Dude would clock in at least a few hours daily on my shyt. Had me tight too. When he finally got a PS3 I was :blessed:.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I remember when I was like 17, my homie pulled this shyt on me and unintentionally cock-blocked me from this chick was I was talking to from school. She had her crib to herself and was inviting me to swim with her in her pool and my homie's lonely, goofy ass showed up at my door, waiting for his parents to pick him up...from my house...and I ain't even sanction the shyt. Man was I pissed off that day. My moms left me the car too, but the distance to her house and homie's crib was way too damn far to try to take him home and then go to her spot, so I was just trying to wait him out. In my head, I was like, "can't you go over someone else's house?". Admittedly at the time, I didn't have the heart to tell him off in order to force him out. If that same scenario was to happen now, I'd tell any homie of mine to go fukk off.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:mjlol:Same thing I thought.
I was like....yeah....I'm familiar with this problem....from when I was 13 freakin years old :laff:

Daps
YES! In College I had the game room. I brought my modded Xbox and GameCube to school. nikkas was coming over to play everything from 2K to Mario Strikers :mjlol:

I had all the downloaded music too. My dorm turned into a damn lounge before it was said and done. It wasn’t a lot of space, because nikkas would come over and leave their chairs. So me trying to accommodate nikkas form damn bunkbeds in our room. Which opened the room up for more space.

That made it worse! If I wasn’t in class or in the cafeteria. I was in my room hosting someone. It was fun, met a lot of people but one day I couldn’t take it. I put a sign on the door that said “Game Room Closed”.

nikkas was HEATED! Banging on the door! YOU GONNA LET US IN HERE :pacspit:

Calling my cellphone. Everything :pachaha:

But yeah some nikkas would be there 2, 3am in the morning. I switched dorms later and didn’t bring any consoles back with me the next semester.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
YES! In College I had the game room. I brought my modded Xbox and GameCube to school. nikkas was coming over to play everything from 2K to Mario Strikers :mjlol:

I had all the downloaded music too. My dorm turned into a damn lounge before it was said and done. It wasn’t a lot of space, because nikkas would come over and leave their chairs. So me trying to accommodate nikkas form damn bunkbeds in our room. Which opened the room up for more space.

That made it worse! If I wasn’t in class or in the cafeteria. I was in my room hosting someone. It was fun, met a lot of people but one day I couldn’t take it. I put a sign on the door that said “Game Room Closed”.

nikkas was HEATED! Banging on the door! YOU GONNA LET US IN HERE :pacspit:

Calling my cellphone. Everything :pachaha:

But yeah some nikkas would be there 2, 3am in the morning. I switched dorms later and didn’t bring any consoles back with me the next semester.

It was like this back in 2006 in my dorm at LaTech…I didn’t even try to study in my room.

:russ: I didn’t know nikkas even like Smash bros. Melee like that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when I had my basement studio, cats used to come thru all the time which I didn’t mind…but this one dude who would make beats (cool ass breh) would never leave unless I straight up told him to…I would tell him I have bytches coming thru hoping he’d get the hint, and his response would be “I won’t make any noise”…nah nikka you won’t cuz you about to leave :heh:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
when I had my basement studio, cats used to come thru all the time which I didn’t mind…but this one dude who would make beats (cool ass breh) would never leave unless I straight up told him to…I would tell him I have bytches coming thru hoping he’d get the hint, and his response would be “I won’t make any noise”…nah nikka you won’t cuz you about to leave :heh:

:mjlol: Was this nikka homeless, smmfh!:hhh::camby: