Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dad and I were seeing a movie so I went to the theater early to buy tickets, that way we wouldn't have to wait in line that night. I get to the front and ask for two tickets, and the girl behind the counter (who was exactly my type, physically) says:

Girl: Oh, I really want to see this movie! And this time works perfectly for my schedule. You're buying a ticket for me, huh? :inlove:

Me: :dwillhuh: Nah. *starts digging in pocket for ticket money*

Girl: Well if you were gonna take me to the movies, you would probably need my number, right? :whistle:

Me: Uhh, yeah that's how it works. Here you go *hands her money*

Her: I can get free snacks too so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Me: Word? I wish I got free snacks. Did the tickets print out?

Her: :dry: Yeah. I'm off at 9:30 so we should meet up if the person you're buying the ticket for doesn't show. Or we can do something later on. :scheme:

Me: Damn, working that late on a Friday probably sucks. *takes tickets* Have a good one.

We get to the theater at 9:45 and I notice there's a different girl at the counter as we walk past. Then I put it all together :snoop:
i actually like that one.

you see how genuinely being aloof and non-chalant makes these girls slowly reduce their front?

-had he tried to pick her up before she even said anything she would have played games and maybe even rejected him

-had he said yes with eagernes to the "buy me a ticket" he'd be a trick in her eyes and maybe she would have flaked cause she would have known she could play with him. (should say "maybe, how about i get your number first and we get to talk a little before")

-notice however how the more aloof he is (and again it's genuine) the more she feels rejected and the more she tries to save face buy investing more. When dude still doesn't respond to her advances she still tells him "...or we could do something later on.." See that wasn't necessarely part of her original thought process. all she wanted at first was dude's attention and another number to text when she's bored (and maybe a free date).IOW she wants to feeling of "i could get that guy if i want". When dude didn't give her the pay off she offers more so she can tell herself "I'm still the shyt! he still wants that p*ssy deep down!"

Don't even stress these girls man. we can clearly see they criticize us for having no game but they have NOTHING to offer you at first besides their p*ssy when you break it down. Most of them don't know how to charm you when they want you. they don't know how to get you to look at her like "damn, this is a cool chick, i want to spend time with her...". Most of them are lames with a overhyped p*ssy. If you see her again, be polite but still aloof and she'll be the same way and maybe even be more blatant. If you switch up on her and ask her out she'll reject you.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Looking back at my life now, I was very oblivious to the females that were hitting on me.

Chick 1: A female I grew up going to church with that ended up changing churches before I knew that she was feeling me. I saw her a few years back when I had a female cousin visit me and I took her shopping.. Chick was working and I guess she was checking me out the whole time. Even was telling me how cute I was... Thought nothing of it... Told her thank you and went on my way.... :snoop: Single mom with a teen daughter now and she still thirsting. Probably should have been my wife but uncontrollable circumstances happened and we never happened.

Chick 2: I was at my school's football game playing for the middle school marching band(I played football too but I asked if I could play in the band for 1 game). Anyways, I was wearing my uniform(which were brand new, plus they were pressed). I had this HS chick(FINE.... looking back on that day)that basically stalked me for the entire game, telling me and her friends how fine I was..... Again, I said thank you and have a nice day...... :snoop::snoop:

Chick 3: A chick that I kinda had a crush on but never thought I'd never have, but as we got older she started feeling me more. I was still stuck on someone that didn't want me and basically embarrassed me in middle school(long story). I dropped out of school before she got to holla at me, but I ended up seeing her again after I finished trade school.... Well when she saw me, her and her friend was sweating me bad but my crush called dibs first. I ended up getting her number, but me being that careless person I am, I ended up losing her number. The next time I saw her was 4 years later.... and she didn't look the same... drugs/children did her body and looks in... I WAS MAD BOUT IT..... :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Chick 4: I'M STILL KICKING MYSELF...... I had known this Rican Morena(very tan skin, long black, thick and wavy hair) that I thought was out of my league all throughout my school days. Well, I ended up seeing her for the first time since I had left school with her ain't s**t PR BD(They were in the middle of fight and you could see the "I'm tired of this MF, PLEASE COME SAVE ME" look on her face). For the entire time, she hit on me, away from her man and in front, telling me how good I look.... I ended up passing on her because she had a daughter even though she was bad AF. I wasn't quite as oblivious as I was when I was younger, but I probably should have taken this one. She ended up marrying one of my other homies that had a crush on her. :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Now, why did I pass on all of these women.... Well... emotional and sexual immaturity. I am one of 2 children and the only boy, and my cousins moved away, so I really didn't have any other male figures to teach me how to communicate with women or what to look for as far as signs of flirting. I was damn near 20 before I reached sexual maturity and understood how to speak to women.

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Too many stories from HS and college. I ain't getting blasted like some of y'all on here. Hell this happened a few months ago but I picked up on it but I wasn't into the chick. I'm actally glad I didn't pursue b/c she ended up being a friend of mines baby mother. That would've been fukked up.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Looking back at my life now, I was very oblivious to the females that were hitting on me.

Chick 1: A female I grew up going to church with that ended up changing churches before I knew that she was feeling me. I saw her a few years back when I had a female cousin visit me and I took her shopping.. Chick was working and I guess she was checking me out the whole time. Even was telling me how cute I was... Thought nothing of it... Told her thank you and went on my way.... :snoop: Single mom with a teen daughter now and she still thirsting. Probably should have been my wife but uncontrollable circumstances happened and we never happened.

Chick 2: I was at my school's football game playing for the middle school marching band(I played football too but I asked if I could play in the band for 1 game). Anyways, I was wearing my uniform(which were brand new, plus they were pressed). I had this HS chick(FINE.... looking back on that day)that basically stalked me for the entire game, telling me and her friends how fine I was..... Again, I said thank you and have a nice day...... :snoop::snoop:

Chick 3: A chick that I kinda had a crush on but never thought I'd never have, but as we got older she started feeling me more. I was still stuck on someone that didn't want me and basically embarrassed me in middle school(long story). I dropped out of school before she got to holla at me, but I ended up seeing her again after I finished trade school.... Well when she saw me, her and her friend was sweating me bad but my crush called dibs first. I ended up getting her number, but me being that careless person I am, I ended up losing her number. The next time I saw her was 4 years later.... and she didn't look the same... drugs/children did her body and looks in... I WAS MAD BOUT IT..... :snoop:

Chick 4: I'M STILL KICKING MYSELF...... I had known this Rican Morena(very tan skin, long black, thick and wavy hair) that I thought was out of my league all throughout my school days. Well, I ended up seeing her for the first time since I had left school with her ain't s**t PR BD(They were in the middle of fight and you could see the "I'm tired of this MF, PLEASE COME SAVE ME" look on her face). For the entire time, she hit on me, away from her man and in front, telling me how good I look.... I ended up passing on her because she had a daughter even though she was bad AF. I wasn't quite as oblivious as I was when I was younger, but I probably should have taken this one. She ended up marrying one of my other homies that had a crush on her. :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Now, why did I pass on all of these women.... Well... emotional and sexual (in)maturity. I am one of 2 children and the only boy, and my cousins moved away, so I really didn't have any other male figures to teach me how to communicate with women or what to look for as far as signs of flirting. I was damn near 20 before I reached sexual maturity and understood how to speak to women.

Sorry for the long post.

:wow: you good homie, you good:sadcam:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I've always been oblivious/naive/innocent when it comes to women, so it's happened to me a lot.

There's one story that I always tell: So I'm into performing arts, and one night as I'm walking out of a showcase I was in on my campus, I see a group of girls staring at me. As I walk past them, one of them steps forward and this happens -

her: "hey, you're shaman, right? :shaq: :takedat:"

me: "yeah :smile:"

her: "I couldn't make it to the show, but my girls were just telling me that you killed it :queen: "

me: "thanks! :thumbsup:"

her: "Yeah... maybe you can give a private performance in my room sometime :youngsabo:" (her words exactly)

me: ":ohhh: that's a good idea! I don't have that much material, but if you round up some of your friends I'm sure I could put something together for y'all"

her: ":shaq2: ok, well... I guess I'll be seeing you around"

in my defense, I was still high off performing so my mind was elsewhere :russ: It wasn't until she kept throwing herself at me for a couple of weeks that I finally realized what she was really after

Last edited:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
On the real its not that hard to fukk up sometimes. The combination of:

Females rarely approaching (especially attractive ones) and being extra subtle when they do

+

U being in your zone, thinking about something else

= u missing out or just temporarily 'frozen' in thought and not on top of ur game. shyt happens :manny:

Daps
Yep it's happened to me once or twice.

The worst one ever was I was in class back @ community college. This beautiful Puerto Rican girl says to me "You have beautiful eyes" just that upfront of a compliment threw me off. So I said thank you, she asks "Are they real" and my over analytical ass is dumb founded by what I thought was a dumb question.

Nah, it was just an opening that I botched badly.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been lurking for a couple weeks, but I registered just to post in this thread.

I was pretty bad at this, and was pretty bad up until 19-20 in my second and thrid years at college. I've got a couple of examples.

My freshman year at a pretty large school; all the women were fukking or atleast throwing at someone in some shape or fashion, didn't matter if you were an athlete, black, white, red, brown, short, ugly, fat, whatever...everyone except me.

The end of my freshman year, I had a spanish class with this indian chick, who was on my top the whole semester, following me to my next class, tryna kick with me and study the usual shyt you do when you try to set it off with someone in college.

Anyway, her face was "eh...", and she was a little nerdy looking, but she wasn't ugly...she was smashable. My problem back in the day was, I would "fall in love" in my mind..., with one chick and I couldn't see the fukking forest from the trees when it came to anyone else. So the whole semester, I'm simping off this other chick when the indian broad is basically trying to do everything in her power to get me to spend some time with me.

So end of the semester comes and we have finals. The female that I am feeling is on some back and forth shyt with me, for multiple reasons.

I wasn't the strongest in espanol, and the indian broad knew it. So she asks if I want to study to make sure I get everything down packed. I said "sure". So I goto my next class and the chick I'm fiending for asks me at the end of class, do I want to study...I'm like "Bet!" Forget the other chick...

About 4-5pm rolls around and the indian girl comes up to my dorm, I'm antsy as hell because I didn't want to renig but the other girl wanted to study at the same time.

I guess in hindsight, the indian girl was like "finally, I'm in...I'm gonna get this nikka!" She came to my dorm with her long ass black indian hair let down, no glasses on, these short ass atheletic shorts showing off thighs and ass that I never knew existed, and a t-shirt cut around the titties showing off some of the best looking grapefruits to this day I have ever scene. She didn't even bring her books.

I had this project ass dorm, that had no room in it but the beds and the desk and the chairs. So we sat on my bed, and started studying from my books and notes, and the whole time, shes tryna make her cleavich even more visible to me by leaning in and pointing and grabbing at notes and things in my general direction. 10 minutes, the other shorty texts me and says hey I'll be ready in a few. So abruptly, and rather dikkheadedly, I cut our study session short. Told the indian girl I was tired and couldn't focus and I would hit her up at 8, and we would try again after I took a nap.

Outwardly, she said "ok, cool! See you then." Inwardly, she probably called me kinds of "dumb nikka", and "you passed this up"!

The worse part of the story, old girl flaked on me again, and I ended up missing out on both. In the following semesters the few times she saw she said "Hi." and kept it moving.

The moral of the story here is, when your young...don't pass up on "ANY", guaranteed p*ssy from a chick that's fukkable.:sadbron:
a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush...

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
I feel like a lot of times us dudes misread some chick and think she's all on it when she's not :snoop: then if you didn't have the most confidence to begin with, your confidence is now shot :sadbron:. Thus making it even worse when some chick actually throws it your way and you get Gus Money style stories (no offense my man, nh). :wtf:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup, that's what it is a lot of times. Girls get pissed at us for not catching the obvious signs but some dudes get played once or twice by chicks either pretending to be into them so they could get something out of him OR sometimes playing the hot/cold game and dudes just become oblivious when it comes to signs. People in general just play a lot of games. both sides want the game to just open up to them effortlessly...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:to:

this one still makes me cry inside.

i used to date this bisexual chick. she was very average maybe about a 6 at best. big breasts and cute but chubby. i was hitting it steady for about a month. she had a friend, also bisexual, also average(7 at best). i did not like her friend at all. thought she was a huge slut (which she was) so i didnt want my girl chilling with her. well one night, my girl went to a party with the slut. i didnt care cause i was chilling with my homies driving around smoking and trying to pick up bytches. well, my girl calls me, says she wants to leave the party. so i go pick her up with my homeys still in the car. she asks me, no, begs me, to take my friends home first and her last. i wanted to keep chilling :ld: so i said no and made up some excuse about them being out of the way and i didnt want to drive around too much. so i dropped her and her slutty friend off at her house.

next day, i find out my girls mom wasnt home. her and her slutty friend were horny. wanted the 3some. bytch couldve just told me, but like all females she wanted me to read her fukking mind.

i missed my only opportunity ever to have a 3some with 2 drunk slutty bytches :sadbron::sadcam: