Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Crazy as this might sound, I don't really want a relationship. Yeah, I'm horny, I'm about to f a hole in the wall. But in spite if that I don't want a relationship.

Any chick that pressed for a relationship or let's call it what it is, the leverage of a possibility of a relationship, you probably shouldn't be talking to anyway.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
it’s a pawg with a somewhat cute face that sat next to me the first day of the semester with mad available seats. i ran away from her the next class cause i prefer to sit in the back. and she kept laughing when we spoke but it might be cause im mush mouthed cause i didn’t say nothing funny. white hoes love to laugh when i speak. they need to gomd
:coffee:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Saw her again & she gave me the number this time. Even sent me a text first, I'm still focused on my paper right now so I ain't got time for relationships all like that but she's solid......

:blessed:
Might even mess around and..
:dead:

gtddance-got-the-draws.gif

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Had this chick make hella advances flirting. At first I didn’t get it but then it clicked 😂

I knew she was wanting the number and something from me once she went from “hey” to “where you been” in a matter of a day.

Bad thing about it she did the call out/vocal PDA in front of this fine ass balloon girl smfh!!! So it make it look like some shyt i ain’t trying to be in 😂

Mind you this is Publix (I do stock and ordering for external company) so it’s all types of ass in there I’m trying to see naked and shorty ain’t one of em 😂 so yesterday she goes “Ima give you my number today after my break”

Time passes she go on break and I’m about to leave so we don’t even see each other again.

I leave the store but had to go back inside to give a manger my number and of course who’s the only person there to receive this information and turn it over lmao

Shorty get my number and questioning me crazy the same day. Calling me in between texts smh

She the only black woman in there most times so I’m easy on the not giving her time or a chance lol but dawg I’m tryna crash one of them collegiate pawgs 😂

It’s a Hispanic chick I’m feeling too we back and forth a little bit. I wanna turn the heat on but with working with these girls, I don’t want shyt to get weird and be awkward when we all in the same back room 10-50 feet from one another.

On the positive thought shorty noted my lips as a turn on and that I look way younger than 29. She thought I was early to mid 20s so I’ll take that

KRayner

All Star
Daps
the most a girl ever openly hit on me is when i was on my third date with my girlfriend now wife’s friends at BWW.

it was so obvious and my girl was getting uncomfortable.

she was pretty bad too, like damn bytch should’ve came at me like this was i single and a deviant
:dead:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

I already knew before clicking her profile. :francis:

Publicly clown your son dyke brehettes.

That just makes that boy need help even more. :francis:

Or they should go to a therapist who specializes in autism lol

Reading through some of the stories you have to seriously wonder if that's the case...but there's one post that mentions her man having grown up in a passive-aggressive environment so he just auto-filters out the hints.

When you consider how many generations of people grew up in exactly those circumstances or worse, you realize that would fit a LOT of men out here.