Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
I got negged. Oh no!
You got negged and got no p*ssy.
Big Baller U Mad?(smiley size)
you're also a stupid fukk! 😾 😾 😾 😾 🦇

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I have a question everyone! ok so a few nights ago i was chilling with my crew and then i was sleepy so i went to bed and closed my door. then one of the girls at the party who's a friend came into the room and sat on my bed while looking at me. I offered her a pillow and then we slept for a few minutes but then she left. Now my friend is saying she wanted to have sex is that true? 😹 🦇
March 2022 posters..

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I have a question everyone! ok so a few nights ago i was chilling with my crew and then i was sleepy so i went to bed and closed my door. then one of the girls at the party who's a friend came into the room and sat on my bed while looking at me. I offered her a pillow and then we slept for a few minutes but then she left. Now my friend is saying she wanted to have sex is that true? 😹 🦇

If a woman does that she sees you as more than just friends. And I hate to say it, but that train has most likely left the building. Women don't like their advances rejected.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I flirt with a couple of women at my job but that’s about it on Friday one of the women I’m cool with was joking that I was fukking multiple women up there because of how hard they are up in my face she was legit mind blown when I told her I haven’t asked for anyones number nor gave mine out
Had two chicks at my first gig post grad that were both secretly shooting their shot. Only thing that sucked was they were roommates. I did the right thing and fell back on both.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps

:ufdup:
I really don't have the right to criticize someone else being oblivious though :o:

Last edited:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I would've done the same thing...im not making a move until she starts grabbing up on me. Sen too many people fall victim smh