ever been attracted to someone you hate/can't stand?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
couple that with her being a weaboo/nikka nerd, likes "alternative" culture, and a military worker and you get the bigger picture :mjpls:

Be mad I'm cultured brehs

It's true, the whole concept of marriage is based on settling

Marriage is also a business concept to me, which I'm very willing to have, but I want to chose wisely.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I'm attracted to Stacy Dash:banderas:

But I despise her for everything she represents and stands for.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-29-at-6.02.18-AM1.png

Let me hold you tight
If only for one night
Let me keep you near
To ease away your fear
It would be so nice
If only for one night
:mjcry:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I swear bytches hate me but love talking to me and having sex with me. To them I'm arrogant, rude but also mad smart. Everytime it ends they call me those things, but the real reason i think they're mad is bc they can't control me:manny:

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
it was this one chick years ago.. dark skinned, cherokee d'ass( prime) booty who was a pharmacy tech

i hated this broad so much, then we started talking, then i hated her so much and left her alone..

glad i did.. i never knew till a few employees told me about her past of being a hoe and how she fall in love with every dude she meet..then i found out how she met a dude who had 3 kids and the dude baby mama just had another baby and catch this.. the dude and baby mama live right across the street from her:snoop:. she moved the nikka into her house within a month and he ended up using her and then bounce

broad is damage and became out of shape