ever been attracted to someone you hate/can't stand?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Yes. Big time.
His personality was prickly, rude and abrupt. (He's impatient and has no tolerance. Very knowledgeable but has poor condescending delivery. Handsome, smells amazing, and wardrobe is sick.)
I would avoid him, whenever I could, all the time: Leave the room, change seats, not acknowledge him in group conversations. Think he saw straight through me and started addressing me specifically & on purpose.
Then, suddenly one day, I just stopped being attracted to him.
TTL

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Big time.
His personality was prickly, rude and abrupt.
I would avoid him, whenever I could, all the time: Leave the room, change seats, not acknowledge him in group conversations. Think he saw straight through me and started addressing me specifically & on purpose.
TTL
So you had a crush at a classmate
Lol at change seat :mjlol:

Fred

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes. Big time.
His personality was prickly, rude and abrupt.
TTL
:ehh:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both me and my friend was physically attracted to this soldier we knew/know who was fine af and he was extremely nice too, geek, pretty much my type :noah:

But he was/is a huuuuuuuge ho (into some weird bdsm) and extremely narcissistic too because he knew he was good looking :scusthov:

I don't even hate him, I just can't stand him and his flirtatious texts because he's a thirst trapping whore :heh:

It's frustrating right? How do you deal?

Btw I'm using past and present tense because he's not in my unit anymore but he's coming back

Attracted to a guy who was a man whore, you sound like a typical bytch to me

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Attracted to a guy who was a man whore, you sound like a typical bytch to me

i5upht.jpg