ever been attracted to someone you hate/can't stand?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The people you hate drive your curiosity the most. You spend more time talking about what you wouldn't put up with guys like me instead of what you like about the other guy. Then you see all the other women feeling me and my flaws and like a moth to a flame, suddenly you're bent over the desk in an empty office after work hours.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
The people you hate drive your curiosity the most. You spend more time talking about what you wouldn't put up with guys like me instead of what you like about the other guy. Then you see all the other women feeling me and my flaws and like a moth to a flame, suddenly you're bent over the desk in an empty office after work hours.

This post started off pretty deep and just ended foul :scusthov:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This post started off pretty deep and just ended foul :scusthov:
That's the way it works. Of course I skipped the "you getting to know me beyond my hard exterior phase". Then you defending us hanging out with your girlfriends. I would walk up to you while you're with them and not even look their way, knowing they have been bad mouthing me. I say something like "you look beautiful today" loud enough for them to hear it. I don't even say hi to them and I walk away. They complain the rest of the day and you're :noah: on the inside.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
That's the way it works. Of course I skipped the "you getting to know me beyond my hard exterior phase". Then you defending us hanging out with your girlfriends. I would walk up to you while you're with them and not even look their way, knowing they have been bad mouthing me. I say something like "you look beautiful today" loud enough for them to hear it. I don't even say hi to them and I walk away. They complain the rest of the day and you're :noah: on the inside.

:patrice:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.