ever been attracted to someone you hate/can't stand?

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
This one chick in my gym class back in high school was beautiful. Then she opened her mouth...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Alright, I guess I'll share and then I gotta get to work. This is the day I FINALLY get everything done.

Yes dude is the sexiest man I ever met. Good lord :wow:. He's a thug though and I can't do thugs. And not even a fake thug. A real one. Beat cases, showed me pictures of drug money staked to the ceiling and even explained in detail how to get money out of people's account. :francis:I like a little adventure but damn.:hubie: Always had drama. He was renting rooms in his house out to a friend, a stripper and her kid. The friend and the stripper hated each other and got into a knock down drag out fight over the dryer. :deadmanny: The friend is at least 6'3 but he was drunk so the stripper had the advantage and mopped his ass. She even pulled out a switch blade and cut his ass. They were going so strong they busted through dude's door so he beat both they asses. :skip:

Homie's confidence and presentation are off the chain though. He didn't take shyt from ANYONE but when he was charming he'd charm the panties off yo momma :whew:. He tried that mean shyt on me ONCE and I politely told him to never speak that way to me again in his natural Black Dominican life. :pachaha:After that he treated like an angel and had a special sweet tone of voice just for me. :noah: He's be screaming on someone and then turn around like "Hi Pearl. I was missing you. Why didn't you call me earlier I wanted to see you? :wub:" :deadmanny: After a few months I straight up told him I couldn't see him no more. I'm from the burbs. I ain't about that hood life. It actually ended well. I don't hate him though but I cant fukk with him though. I don't deal with stress well and nikka was the definition of rachet. :skip:

If I ever met a nice regular Joe with that confidence who was feeling me like he was. :francis: It would be a done deal.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Is this not true? :yeshrug:

Don't women want strength? Don't women like guys that could have any women but chose them? Of all the men you are attracted to, how many don't have a throng of women following them?

Edit: nvm, just saw the post above :heh:

Lol I mean I guess that could be common for most women. Girls tend to like what others like but can't have. But my way of thinking is weird, because once you've started dating someone, being with them and even have sex with them or get married you feel a sense of accomplishment and it gets boring afterwards. I'm looking for the thing that goes far and beyond. But that's an entirely diffrent subject.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lol I mean I guess that could be common for most women. Girls tend to like what others like but can't have. But my way of thinking is weird, because once you've started dating someone, being with them and even have sex with them or get married you feel a sense of accomplishment and it gets boring afterwards. I'm looking for the thing that goes far and beyond. But that's an entirely diffrent subject.
It's true, the whole concept of marriage is based on settling