hnJkNm4.png
hnJkNm4.png
hnJkNm4.png
hnJkNm4.png
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs I'm watchin the sneak peek for the best of sting dvd on the network and nash just claimed that Scott was the one who had suggested to sting that he start painting his face like the crow.

JohnB

Pro
Daps
Brehs I'm watchin the sneak peek for the best of sting dvd on the network and nash just claimed that Scott was the one who had suggested to sting that he start painting his face like the crow.

Eric Bishoff & Kevin Sullivan said Scott made it up as well, I don't think Kev is lying breh.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Youshoot guy: take us through...1987...Wrestlemania 3
Nash: Silverdome :wow:....that was a good night in my backyard :heh:...you hear that pop when hogan got up andre? :ohhh:
Youshoot guy: Crazy :obama:
Nash: It was next level...tore the house down...the thing is, it almost didn't happen...:ld:
Youshoot guy: Yeah hogan struggled on that slam a little
Nash: Nah he got him up clean i mean the entire match..almost didn't happen...and we BARELY made it to the dome.
Youshoot guy: What do you mean?
Nash: I'm working security for a bunch of venues outside of detroit...worked at cobo hall..the joe....the fox..opera house...ya know...fancy wine stuff too :russ:...and i'm working the silverdome...and this is like....summer 86...i'm at Hockey town cafe* and I see like...5-6 big guys come in. Show me some love...i let em in no problems...it was...dino bravo...savage...hulkster...brutus...piper and adrien adonis....and in the back shane mcmahon...out of nowehere while they're drinking...some bikers start messing with shane....and i swear to you...piper and adonis ran out the back :stopitslime:...*sips wine*...so, me, savage...now savage can go, don't let the persona fool you he can buck...me savage hogan..and bravo start whailing on these hells angels wolf guys...i throw a couple out the window, and whatnot...And thats where I got the wolfpack sign from..they were using it to tell each other to leave the bar...:manny:. This guy hit hogan in the back of the head with a chain...and I swear man he started hulking up at the bar :whew:. Terry is for real man.
Youshoot guy: wow thats a hell of a brawl
Nash: Well you get used to it growing up in the southside of detroit :birdman:...so, after the fight shane goes up to me and is like "man you can handle business...you think about being a wrestler" and i kind of blow him off but take his card...hes got the titan towers card at that time...and he asks "other than cobo was the best spot for wrestling in detroit? We're looking for a big house" and I simply say "i can get you in the silverdome if you can fill it :yeshrug:".
Youshoot guy: Thats a hell of a connect :youngsabo:
Nash: well i knew the guy so it was nothin. Fast forward and they do the whole thing with mania 3...hogan andre...and andre was supposed to go over...until like...half way through the savage match...andre is gonna go over...and hogan was gonna win the belt on NBC. I go to shane and vince and say "dude, if andre wins you're not gonna make it to detroit metro :whoa:" they called in hogan, andre, and bobby...and i stand over vince just in case somethin happens, and they tell andre he's gotta lay down. And thats that. :sitdown: after that I had vince's ear forever.

That shyt was so Damn accurate :mjlol:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Interviewer: Did you ever have any dealings w/ The Rock

Nash: The Rock? Of course.:comeon: I remember when I was just about to leave WWF for WCW, Rocky was beginning to work part-time house shows as a curtain jerker. So one night, I'm in my limo or whatever and I see Rocky get outta his rental. I let the window down and said "Hey kid come here." He walked over, I told him he had a look that could go to the top of this business if he did ONE thing. "Be yourself. Be a little cocky, and come up with a catchphrase, that's the next wave of the business." He said, he appreciated the advice, but he was gonna go w/ the babyface Flex Kavana character. I took a drag of my cigar & laughed in his face :heh:, I said, "you aint gonna draw money that way brah, you aint gettin over like that brah" He walked off. A couple years later, he saw I was right, did what I said and the rest is history.

I saw the Rock at WMXXX this year and he came up to me, no lie, hugged me and had his assistant pull out a checkbook and write me a MILLION dollar check. Said he wanted to thank me b/c without my advice he wouldn't have become The Rock, and never would've become a movie icon.

He texted me a few days ago & said he watches my role in Ninja Turtles 2 for inspiration before every movie shoot.:smugbiden:

:deadmanny:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Youshoot Guy: So you were a member of the infamous Kliq, Shawn Michaels was a major part of that and it was only recently when he and Bret Hart settled their differences over the Montreal Screwjob.
Kevin Nash: *sipping his own piss* Yeah, it's funny how the whole thing wouldn't have happened with out me.
Youshoout Guy: Exactly, Michaels career was at its peak because of you getting him over with that Jannetty promo :youngsabo:
Nash: No I mean, the entire thing would've never happened without me.
Youshoot Guy: :mindblown:
Nash: I remember when Bret came into the business, he was a really technical guy and would use his 2nd rope elbow drop to finish guys off.
Youshoot Guy: :lupe:
Nash: So I go up to him and say, "Listen. Submissions are the future of wrestling. You need a finisher that's gonna be sharp, and look like it's a shoot" And his eyes just lit up and goes "The Sharphooter!"
Youshoot Guy: Shut your goddamn mouth.
Nash: No I'm serious
Youshoot: So without you, Bret never would've had a submission move as his finisher and Shawn wouldn't have been able to use it against him :dwillhuh:
Nash:
hnJkNm4.png

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Nash takes credit fro Stone Cold's gimmick:

"Isn't it amazing that I dragged the belt to the ring, had the glass break? They took everything that worked, revved it up after I told them the basic premise of the future champion, and they gave it to Steve. He took it to heights that I couldn't take it to. He took what I blueprinted. Was there any difference between Diesel's entrance and Steve's? Same glass break."
Fyi I didn't make this up. This is legit what he said from a grantland interview