European vs North American description of the Moors

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
@Slang Dussain Ali

I just read an article about neanderthals breeding with people from central asia and it hit me that this is.most likely how whites came.about.

When you look at the real world history site they claim whites come from albino.dravidian indians who migrated north to central asia. Then I just read.this area was the meeting place of a.certain type of human who lived.in this.area but the article states.they dont know the skin color of these people.

Now combine information with that of michael bradley who believe whites ancestors are the neanderthals and mixed with.groups near to them, everything starts to make sense. Whites are the children of albino indians and neanderthals. According to michael bradley, neanderthals had an aggresive need to dominate their environment, women, and time. This need to control time is why they were infatuated with being gods chosen people. They also had a.need to not be inclusive and not let anyone inro their groups. Doesnt all of this sound like a certain group.of today?.

They were also good fighters and this could explain their ability to conquer lands, they became good at hunting animals in such harsh environments. This harsh environment is why they are a paranoid and controlling people. They never knew where.their next meal may come from. Life was hard for them.

Add all of this with my theory of conquering lands to be able to rule the world when God returns, Im convinced all of this racism, and lies about history comes from a albino modern man mixing with a neanderthal. The offspring of this union were smaller in weight and.therefore needed less food so they can travel longer off of less food then the original neanderthals. The problem is they still had the mental issues the original neamderthals had so this is why whites are seen as.being unruly and needing to be the boss.everywhere they went!.

It may sound crazy but the only way it seems to stop this deranged people is to have sex with.them.and dilute their.dna until it returns to thw original "black" version. This is probably why black men are his.biggest threat, one black man can have hundreds of children who will look closer to black then white, and in a short period of time have everyone looking black. All you need is 100 hundred black men who can change the dna of a population. Do you understand how powerful and dangerous this makes us!.

WE ARE HIS BIGGEST THREAT THROUGH OUR PENIS AND SEXUALITY. NO ONE ELSE IS. This may be their infatuation with black dikks. They have penis envy and wish they could have dominant dna so sex can be the way to have everyne looking like them. Now the only way to do this is through manipulation and forcing segregation. I guess francis cress weasling was right with her theory of white supremacy racism is really the fear of genetic anihilation.

Heres the article:
http://io9.com/5939148/new-dna-evidence-could-explain-what-happened-to-the-neanderthals

Information connecting whites to neanderthals
http://www.michaelbradley.info/

Brilliant work there my man. Lemme digest this a lil bit.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Van Taak,
Swagnificent, lotty, and others pretty much killed any dumbass arguement you had, but just to follow up with, have you ever heard of Barbary slavery?
Long story short, as many as a million and a quarter Europeans, were enslaved by North Africans. You don't think those numbers have big affect on North Africa that was sparsely populated?

Two great books on the subject:
White Gold: The Extraordinary Story of Thomas Pellow and Islam's One Million White Slaves

Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast and Italy, 1500-1800 (Early Modern History)

Last edited:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the moors didn';t civilize europe tho

They basically did. Europe was going threw Dark Ages, 98% illiteracy, and disease/poverty was rampant. The kings and queens of Europe lived in barns with animals... that's where chicken pox and measles and all that came from, the population was also dropping like flies from the bubonic plague, they did not believe in bathing this is why the disease was so rampant over there. Moors made bath houses, and brought medicine and taught them how to domesticate their animals etc/

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ArtaXerXes lol at thinking the enslaving of a people can change the way a population looks like.

Europeans enslaved black people for centuries but the majority of them remained white. Why would you think Berbers would all of a sudden become mixed due to their enslaving of white people? If i used your logic then Europeans living in America should look mixed themselves.

You guys make no sense whatsoever, think about what you type before posting it. Wishing that the Moors were strickly black won't make it happen. The current population of North Africa is still Berber and only Arab by name.

Imyremeshaw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ArtaXerXes lol at thinking the enslaving of a people can change the way a population looks like.

Europeans enslaved black people for centuries but the majority of them remained white. Why would you think Berbers would all of a sudden become mixed due to their enslaving of white people? If i used your logic then Europeans living in America should look mixed themselves.

You guys make no sense whatsoever, think about what you type before posting it. Wishing that the Moors were strickly black won't make it happen. The current population of North Africa is still Berber and only Arab by name.

I'm actually Moroccan and black so yeah I kind of know what I'm talking about. So many people would surprised how many people in the American definition, would be considered black in North Africa(Larbi Benbarek, Cheb Khaled, etc..).
Also only 600,000 black slaves were brought into North America, but today number 40 million plus which clearly outnumbers the total amount of Native Americans(1 million plus) in North America. Would you say white and black Americans are representative of the aboriginal population?

Populations change its a story as old as time itself, you need to smarten up bro....

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm actually Moroccan and black so yeah I kind of know what I'm talking about. So many people would surprised how many people in the American definition, would be considered black in North Africa(Larbi Benbarek, Cheb Khaled, etc..).
Also only 600,000 black slaves were brought into North America, but today number 40 million plus which clearly outnumbers the total amount of Native Americans(1 million plus) in North America. Would you say white and black Americans are representative of the aboriginal population?

Populations change its a story as old as time itself, you need to smarten up bro....
Like you said 1.25 million white people went through the barbary slave trade compared to over 10 million sub-saharan Africans. If we use your logic then the inhabitants of North Africa should predominantly be black today.

And if you truly are Moroccan then you'd know what Berber historians of the time said about sub-saharan Africans, I could have posted that and ended this argument on the spot but didn't because of the words used by those historians.

Imyremeshaw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like you said 1.25 million white people went through the barbary slave trade compared to over 10 million sub-saharan Africans. If we use your logic then the inhabitants of North Africa should predominantly be black today.

And if you truly are Moroccan then you'd know what Berber historians of the time said about sub-saharan Africans, I could have posted that and ended this argument on the spot but didn't because of the words used by those historians.

My guy I am Uregu (tamajq=berber), tamajq aren't a race, I didn't even know of white tamajq speakers till I moved to America. Also thats why I used North America 600,000 as the prerequisite to compare to the 1.25 million slaves that came to North Africa.
Also please cite these Berber historians?

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guy I am Uregu (tamajq=berber), tamajq aren't a race, I didn't even know of white tamajq speakers till I moved to America. Also thats why I used North America 600,000 as the prerequisite to compare to the 1.25 million slaves that came to North Africa.
Also please cite these Berber historians?
I'm telling you over 10 million sub-saharan africans were enslaved, many of them went through North Africa. You're logic makes no sense, if 1.25 million white slaves can change the looks of a people then why can't 10 million sub-saharan africans?

Breh let's use common sense here. I have no dog in this fight, I'm a Muslim African myself and if you look at my first post on this thread you'd see that I said Moors were a mix of Berbers and Black Africans. I'm just pointing out the error of those saying they were strictly a Black force.

As for the Moor historians, I don't want to post those quotes, some of which are outright racist. You can check for yourself what Ibn Khaldun said about Black people.

Imyremeshaw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm telling you over 10 million sub-saharan africans were enslaved, many of them went through North Africa. You're logic makes no sense, if 1.25 million white slaves can change the looks of a people then why can't 10 million sub-saharan africans?

Breh let's use common sense here. I have no dog in this fight, I'm a Muslim African myself and if you look at my first post on this thread you'd see that I said Moors were a mix of Berbers and Black Africans. I'm just pointing out the error of those saying they were strictly a Black force.

As for the Moor historians, I don't want to post those quotes, some of which are outright racist. You can check for yourself what Ibn Khaldun said about Black people.

Akhi your being very dense here, how have 10 million slaves brought to America not change the looks of the aboriginal people in Brazil, Caribbean and other places?

Also what is berber?

Also unlike America( you being Somalian should know this), tamajq speakers work on culture, not race that makes you tamajq.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akhi your being very dense here, how have 10 million slaves brought to America not change the looks of the aboriginal people in Brazil, Caribbean and other places?

Also what is berber?

Also unlike America( you being Somalian should know this), tamajq speakers work on culture, not race that makes you tamajq.
You don't understand what I'm saying. You said that the 1.25 million white slaves that went through North Africa could have changed the looks of the natives, i'm saying if that's the case then the larger number of sub-saharan slaves that went through NA should have also made a change on the natives' looks.

I'm just using your logic against you.

Also you can't compare the slave trade of South America were the natives were killed in great numbers to the conquest of North Africa by Arabs who didn't have much affect on the people.

Listen I don't doubt that you are Moroccan and I know some North Africans are black but saying that the Moors who took over Spain were strictly black is false.

Why did Ibn Khaldun (one of the brightest minds of his time and recognised by the whole world) praise the Berbers so much yet at the same time made borderline racist comments on Sub-saharan Africans? Doesn't that show that Berbers and Black people are different?

Most posters on the last few pages speak without knowledge on the topic, I'm sure they haven't even set foot in Africa but are acting like experts on the subject. Don't follow their way of thinking which isn't based on evidence.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Also what is berber?

I was just about to say dude acting like he has never heard of Brazil