Reppin
NULL

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you answer my question.

Also if you really think about it they are black, just different frkm what we are told what is black. If you really think about it the whiteman is the oddball, and the people he seeded included mixed races like "arabs" as we see them today. If you really look at it white racism did a good job at making you think every one is different when in reality they are different. A black family always has different looks even in the heart of Africa. They have the most genetic diveristy. Im not racist but Im seeing the white man played a mind trick on the world that was big.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your knowledge on the topic is non-existant. You claimed that North Africans were black 1000 years ago, do you know how ignorant that is?

Europeans also referred to people from Sri Lanka and Philippines as Moors, are you going to tell me they're also black?

You then tried to pass off Somalis as Berbers not realising that you was engaging in a discussion with one :dead:

:dahell:

(1) You sound like a cac so excuse me for not falling for your cop out. And even if you ain't, the biggest c00ns on earth are Africans so that wouldn't surprise me either.

(2) There are many black north africans TODAY. The Tuareg, northern Sudanese (Nubians), and southern Egyptians (tribes like the Beja) being the most prominent. Why do black north africans 1000 years ago seem odd to you. My main point is simple and YOU HAVE YET TO DISPUTE IT. The ancient Europeans and Arabs referred to Somalia as "Land of the Berbers." They referred to Somalians NOT some race of white looking people as BERBERS. The majority of Somalians share the same y-DNA as modern day north african peoples referred to as Berbers. I showed you how blackness can be diluted pretty quickly through mixing with cacs. There are many BLACK NORTH AFRICANS today. I'm simply saying that there were more in the past. The large numbers of white looking north africans are simply the result of mixing between the ancient black population that looked like the Somalians and near eastern whites.

If you really are a Somalian, then I'm sure you'll recognize this guy.

ragehomaarsnow.jpg
this is famous Somali-british journalist Rageh Omar and his 2 children.

If you notice Mr. Omar is a full blooded Somalian male, his wife not pictured here is white, and those are his children. If those don't look like some fukking Berber kids, I don't know what does. The evidence is staring you right in the face. The ancient North African population looked like this guy. They fukked with white women from eurasia and gave rise to the mongrel populations that make up many north african countries today. The truth is not only in the historical records as with the Arabs and Greeks calling Somalia "Land of the Berbers" but its also in the DNA.

(3) Could you please post the evidence of Sri Lankans and Phillipines being called moors. I'm actually interested. Outside of the straight hair, many Sri Lankans they could easily pass as african. This woman down here looks black to me.

displaced_1412538c.jpg

(4) There are many black natives to the phillipines. Ever heard of the negritos (aka lil nikkas).
images
I consider these people black, along with the natives of Papau New Guinea, and Australian Aborgines.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you answer my question.

Also if you really think about it they are black, just different frkm what we are told what is black. If you really think about it the whiteman is the oddball, and the people he seeded included mixed races like "arabs" as we see them today. If you really look at it white racism did a good job at making you think every one is different when in reality they are different. A black family always has different looks even in the heart of Africa. They have the most genetic diveristy. Im not racist but Im seeing the white man played a mind trick on the world that was big.
:what: so basically anybody that isn't pale white is black...
Do you fellas really simplify the world as either black or white? That's pretty damn stupid, friend.

Like I said, Arabs did not have much affect on the Berber people besides their adoption of the Arabic language and culture to some extent. If anything Arabization only reached Berber land in the 11th century (3-4 centuries after the Arab conquest of NA) but even that was minimal. The major Arabization happened in the 20th century. The information is all over the internet, stop expecting people to feed it all to you and do your own research.

@Swagnificent you're dumb as a rock. Like I said, keep living in your fantasy world while I deal with facts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you fellas really simplify the world as either black or white? That's pretty damn stupid, friend.

Like I said, Arabs did not have much affect on the Berber people besides their adoption of the Arabic language and culture to some extent. If anything Arabization only reached Berber land in the 11th century (3-4 centuries after the Arab conquest of NA) but even that was minimal. The major Arabization happened in the 20th century. The information is all over the internet, stop expecting people to feed it all to you and do your own research.

@Swagnificent you're dumb as a rock. Like I said, keep living in your fantasy world while I deal with facts.

This is real funny because I am the one dropping links, pictures, and videos. You are the one living in a fantasy world. You have not disputed a single fact I've put forward other than claiming to be a Somalian and somehow believing that gives you dominion over the truth.

my points are simple:

1. The Greeks and Arabs called Somalia "Land of the Berbers" and Somalians "berbers" in ancient times.

2. Modern-day Somalians share the same DNA haplogroup as modern-day berbers.

3. The mixed children of black somalians and white people look like the people who are today referred to as berbers.

I'm the one dropping facts. You are the one in denial.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can you answer my original question?.

You are the one who said the people now were the same 1300years ago.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

he's basically fallen for the cac strategy to try and isolate black people and limit us into one box

its funny how whites can have different hair color, skin color, size nose, lips, etc. and still be considered white. yet to be considered black, you have to have a wide nose, big lips, dark skin, and nappy hair.

if you can accept Persians and Swedes as white, then nothing should stop you from also considering Sri Lankans and Africans black.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yall do realize Arabs are nothing but the b*stards of real nikkas slinging dikk in white or Asian women?

There originally was only black...then white people came along (we saw the women of the sons of man and they looked good to us).

Every other race is a result of nikkas slinging dikk and those b*stards adapting to the environment over time.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I already answered your question. Yes Berbers of those times and those of today are pretty much the same.
As far as DNA studies can tell, the Arab invasions that converted North Africans to Islam made virtually no impact to the population; essentially they converted the local population and didn’t replace them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_people
Where's your evidence that Berbers were black?

@Swagnificent
1. The Europeans referred to Sri Lankans and Filipinos as Moors, I guess they must be related to the Moors of Africa? See how dumb your argument is?

2. The same one that is found in Egyptians, Middle East Arabs and Balkan Europeans. What's your point here?
Why don't you have a look at the Berber genetic marker: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Y_Hap_EM-81.PNG
Just like I said, Moors were a mix of Berbers from NA and Black Africans from Mali and Niger.

3. wow is that really you're level of intelligence? Most mixed race people have that look.

And lol at thinking that Persians refer to themselves as white, you need to get out of the USA some time and realize that the world isn't simplified to black and white.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall do realize Arabs are nothing but the b*stards of real nikkas slinging dikk in white or Asian women?

There originally was only black...then white people came along (we saw the women of the sons of man and they looked good to us).

Every other race is a result of nikkas slinging dikk and those b*stards adapting to the environment over time.

I just posted the picture of that Somalian and his half cac kids. They look just like modern day arabs/north africans. Its not that hard to tell they are descended from black men fukkin with white women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already answered your question. Yes Berbers of those times and those of today are pretty much the same.

Where's your evidence that Berbers were black?

Ancient Greeks and Arabs called Somalia/Horn of Africa "LAND OF THE BERBERS." I don't know what greater evidence for the blackness of Berbers you need. Unless you wanna claim Somalians aren't black. :yeshrug:

@Swagnificent
1. The Europeans referred to Sri Lankans and Filipinos as Moors, I guess they must be related to the Moors of Africa? See how dumb your argument is?

The word Moor was a synonym for black. It would be the same as me saying today that the Ethiopians and Nigerians are black. Does that mean Ethiopians and Nigerians are one in the same? No. Are they "black"? Yes. We already talked about this extensively, to the Europeans of the 1300s, the words Moor/Negro/Black were one in the same. They called the Sri Lankans and Filipinos Moors, in the same way I'm calling them black.

2. The same one that is found in Egyptians, Middle East Arabs and Balkan Europeans. What's your point here?
Why don't you have a look at the Berber genetic marker: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Y_Hap_EM-81.PNG
Just like I said, Moors were a mix of Berbers from NA and Black Africans from Mali and Niger.

EXACTLY. The evidence of black ancestry is right there. You can lose traces of black heritage on the outside, but it can't be gone on the inside. Just like Muhammad Ali's otherwise cac looking descendants show no signs of blackness, their Y-DNA will show be black even centuries later.

3. wow is that really you're level of intelligence? Most mixed race people have that look.

And lol at thinking that Persians refer to themselves as white, you need to get out of the USA some time and realize that the world isn't simplified to black and white.

If "most mixed race people have that look," aren't you proving my point that modern day North Africans are nothing more than a mulatto population formed from East Africans mixing with Eurasians?

And this has nothing to do with what Persians consider themselves. Stop changing the subject. All I'm saying is if whiteness can be so vast as to ecompass Persians and Swedes, how come blackness can't encompass Sri Lankans and Africans? My issue is not with what Sri Lankans or Persians consider themselves, its to point out the hypocrisy of how blackness is limited yet whiteness can include almost anything.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent
7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

Why am I wasting my time with a guy that thinks Filipinos and Sri Lankans are black :what:
I'm done with this thread, keep living in that little coc00n of ignorance breh.