Ethan Strauss (KD's enemy): CAA is problly colluding with ESPN and the Knicks to get Zion outta N.O.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Ethan is an NBA writer that hates the NBA. He's always trying to put together some conspiratorial hit piece on the league. See: blaming the attention paid on social justice for declining ratings.

His best friend on the team/source from when he covered the Warriors being Nazi memorabilia collecting red-pilled Andrew Bogut gives away the secret. Along with the fact they went on a field trip and saw Jordan Peterson speak. fukk this CAC.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
skysports-zion-williamson-rj-barrett_5064696.jpg

It's not a matter of if, it's when :wow:

Knicks will find a way to fukk this up even if Zion shows up. They are in constant completion with the Mets for NY sports front office mediocrity while the Yankees have to carry the load for like the 100th straight year in this city.

I’d love for Zion to come to the city. By the, the KD situation in Brooklyn will be over and the kid will have his own team and competent coaching.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bro, you keep trolling me, I don't see the point of this back in forth.

You keep giving generic responses with no substance.
The Pelicans reached the ceiling with 48 wins and a playoff series win because that's as well as they built around AD. This idea that there was more to be accomplished and AD just quit ain't it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Non story :hubie:

Zion is still on his rookie contract and will sign an extension. After the extension he might start making noise and request a trade but that's years away.

All this is is Ethan Strauss promoting his Substack :beli:

calh45

Cal
Daps
It's not just Zion they do it with. Anytime a star isn't in a major market all of a sudden ESPN's rumor mill starts going nuts and only suggesting three destinations where they have a major presence. They also did it with Giannis and Dame for years with LA. They even did a wild ass KD to the Lakers narrative and KD shut that down by calling SAS a liar. I felt like they've always tried to manipulate the free agent markets to their major city hubs for access/supposed ratings. I'm convinced it's why Boston is always mentioned as a free agent destination, but no actual stars end up going there. This current round of manipulation just lines up with the CAA connections as well.