Ethan Strauss (KD's enemy): CAA is problly colluding with ESPN and the Knicks to get Zion outta N.O.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Even they're gonna be in the hunt for a play-in spot because you expect Ja to improve and for JJJ's sake he needs to stay healthy. The Grizz have one of those teams where even if they suck, they won't be at the absolute bottom because they have so many high floor players. Ziaire Williams is one of the first players I've seen them swing for the fences on.

I still think Ziare wasn’t the target when they moved up……:ehh:

Anyhow, It’s a rumor but apparently they are already trying to move those guys. Plus their weird offseason. I think they try to take a step back to move forward. They are way too young to be tied to their treadmill roster

:yeshrug:
Yea man, why didn't the Pelicans just sign a top 5 all-time superstar to carry AD??? :ohhh: I'm sure that would've made them so much better... how come no one but you ever thought of that??? :ohhh::ohhh::unimpressed: How fukking stupid do you have to be to type shyt out like this unironically and think you actually have a point?? :mindblown: Jesus christ the idiots on here and your worthless takes get stupider ever day, it's sickening. :scust: If the Pels could be the worst team in the entire league for 7 years straight and still be able to sign a player like LeBron in free agency... they fukking would have retard. :what: The problem is only big market teams like the Lakers and Knicks can suck at absolutely everything for 10-20+ years and still have stars want to play for them. Every other team doesn't get that luxury; literally winning the damn championship isn't even enough now for non-LA/NY teams as Kawhi showed when he left Toronto.

I am sorry it’s this thing called trading for players ….. like Toronto did for Kawhi as you mentioned.

Your team was happy being mediocre and never took a chance.:stopitslime:

If you’re too retarded or emotionally invested in that era of “we happy to be here” to admit that too bad

:mjlit:

fukking be happy they grew some balls and got value for AD and Jrue. Clearly you was happier when they acted liked p*ssy and let the best talent waste away

:hubie:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Any talented NBA player should be looking for a way out of the Pelicans as quickly as he can :ehh:

horizon

Veteran
Daps

Anyhow, It’s a rumor but apparently they are already trying to move those guys. Plus their weird offseason. I think they try to take a step back to move forward. They are way too young to be tied to their treadmill roster

I am sorry it’s this thing called trading for players ….. like Toronto did for Kawhi as you mentioned.

If you’re too retarded or emotionally invested in that era of “we happy to be here” to admit that too bad

fukking be happy they grew some balls and got value for AD and Jrue. Clearly you was happier when they acted liked p*ssy and let the best talent waste away

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Daps

NOLA traded for an all-star starter... blew out his achilles right before all-star break, then turned down $40 million to take the MLE with a Cali team. Stop embarrassing yourself and go get the nurse to change your fukking adult diaper and put you to bed idiot fukking manchild :mjlol::camby: "ThEy ShOuLdVe TrAdEd FoR LeBrOn InStEaD" Kill yourself :russ::russ::pacspit:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Put the paragraph in quote tags your post is huge

As far as CAA/Knicks/ESPN anyone paying attention already knew this, it's cool seeing a reporter cover it in detail though

The most interesting thing was him saying out loud the agencies run the NBA, it explains why certain teams truly never have a shot at winning and if those fans knew this they'd stop watching which is why Silver and whoever comes after him has to keep the charade going.

But this isn't surprising either with how brazen Klutch has operated with player movement and very obviously CAA influencing Knicks coverage. Only difference now is calling it out isn't Coli Conspiracy, it's in black & white for all to see.

The ESPN/CAA/New York connection should have been obvious the night of the draft when ESPN had CAA Talent Rachel Nichols interviewing Zion who is...... signed to CAA as well.

The irony in the situation though is that agencies are running the NBA just as CAA is running ESPN right now, which is exactly what ESPN is trying to undo now.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
AD had to go to Lebron and ya’ll never made moves to put someone like Lebron around him.

Everyone you mentioned were great third and fourth pieces on other teams when they were in winning situations.

:manny:
You can justify it how you want but in real time no one thought NO was trying to build a contender around AD seasons before he actually left. Griffin is overrated AND comes off like an a$$hole but at least he understand you got to go for it. When NO looked at Randle to Cousins during the height of the Warriors era to be second options to AD it was clear ya’ll was black girl lost status as far as team construction goes.

Yes, we should've traded for Lebron.

:unimpressed:

Yea, I'm throwing out all my Pelicans gear and becoming a Lakers fan.

You right.

All seriousness; I'm not mad he left for LAL, but, I'm mad he quit. We shyt on KD for the narrative going to a team that whooped your ass, but, AD gets a pass beacuse of that Clutch stimulus for doing just as bad. And we have to hold the weight.

NO wasn't perfect, but, was trending the right way til DeMarcus got hurt.

Imagine a younger Jrue Holiday with Anthony Davis and Demarcus at maybe 80%.

You can justify it how you want but in real time no one thought NO was trying to build a contender around AD seasons before he actually left. Griffin is overrated AND comes off like an a$$hole but at least he understand you got to go for it. When NO looked at Randle to Cousins during the height of the Warriors era to be second options to AD it was clear ya’ll was black girl lost status as far as team construction goes.

Caught you in 4k; David Griffin was only there for the year AD quit.

David came in April 2019

Report: David Griffin to Be Named Pelicans Executive VP of Basketball Ops.

AD quit in 2019

Anthony Davis, the Lakers and the state of NBA superstar trade demands

David was handcuffed by Clutch publicly trying to get AD to LAL, so the market was trash. And he got spooked into "win now" mode by the pressure of Zion never missing the playoffs.

A Zion Williamson who only played 24 games in the cut in half 2019-20--came in OUT OF SHAPE for the bubble.

We all have a reason to shyt on Griffin, but, let's be real and add context

Daps
:unimpressed: Zion has never won anything. He’s a loser and if he joins the Knicks he’d be joining a loser ass franchise. How bout he prove himself and at least get into the play in

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
NOLA traded for an all-star starter... blew out his achilles right before all-star break, then turned down $40 million to take the MLE with a Cali team. Stop embarrassing yourself and go get the nurse to change your fukking adult diaper and put you to bed idiot fukking manchild :mjlol::camby: "ThEy ShOuLdVe TrAdEd FoR LeBrOn InStEaD" Kill yourself :russ::russ::pacspit:
nikka you talking about Demarcus Cousins? D-Cousins who ya’ll was just starting to “figure it out” with him because he sucked the year prior. As he avg a crap ton of turnover because he was asked to play like a wing next to AD? That D-Cousins? The man who use to have tantrums on national TV D-Cousins? That was who ya’ll was planning to ride to contender status with? The insane stats he had to put up for that team to just be in playoff contention.
:snoop:

Ya’ll offered him that $40 Million after he blew his leg playing hard as hell for ya’ll as a Wing full games and NO was lucky he didn’t take that offer.
:ufdup:
Now you want to use it as an example of bad luck keeping you from being real competitors when AD was there? During the prime Splash Brothers era?
:dahell:

They should have just traded for Tobias Harris that year, but Cousins was cheap and a name. They could have kept their assets and waited and made a offer for PG. Jrue was better than anything the Pacers got for him, because Oladipo was still developing then. fukk fit next to AD right?

How are ya’ll defending your prior FO being stupid as shyt? Have some fukking standards. NO been wasting their blessings since they drafted CP3.
:rudy:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Put the paragraph in quote tags your post is huge

As far as CAA/Knicks/ESPN anyone paying attention already knew this, it's cool seeing a reporter cover it in detail though

The most interesting thing was him saying out loud the agencies run the NBA, it explains why certain teams truly never have a shot at winning and if those fans knew this they'd stop watching which is why Silver and whoever comes after him has to keep the charade going.

But this isn't surprising either with how brazen Klutch has operated with player movement and very obviously CAA influencing Knicks coverage. Only difference now is calling it out isn't Coli Conspiracy, it's in black & white for all to see.

Agents having too much control has always been a problem.

See David Falk.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yes, we should've traded for Lebron.

Yea, I'm throwing out all my Pelicans gear and becoming a Lakers fan.

You right.

All seriousness; I'm not mad he left for LAL, but, I'm mad he quit. We shyt on KD for the narrative going to a team that whooped your ass, but, AD gets a pass beacuse of that Clutch stimulus for doing just as bad. And we have to hold the weight.

NO wasn't perfect, but, was trending the right way til DeMarcus got hurt.

Imagine a younger Jrue Holiday with Anthony Davis and Demarcus at maybe 80%.

Caught you in 4k; David Griffin was only there for the year AD quit.

David came in April 2019

Report: David Griffin to Be Named Pelicans Executive VP of Basketball Ops.

AD quit in 2019

Anthony Davis, the Lakers and the state of NBA superstar trade demands

David was handcuffed by Clutch publicly trying to get AD to LAL, so the market was trash. And he got spooked into "win now" mode by the pressure of Zion never missing the playoffs.

A Zion Williamson who only played 24 games in the cut in half 2019-20--came in OUT OF SHAPE for the bubble.

We all have a reason to shyt on Griffin, but, let's be real and add context

You should have traded for a all star level wing or at least a prospect that looked like it. I am using Harris who was already a scorer in Orlando and PG who even before he got traded the rumors were out there as examples. Your two best players playing the same position just doesn’t work as all the other teams that can’t even get the the conference finals trying the same thing.

Also when I am talking about Griffin I am giving your team credit for now and what he has done post AD. It hasn’t been perfect, but you look like a team that can keep Zion. I liked his draft, and I liked his FA. He was right to let Ball go, instead of paying him after he has won shyt but been injured and looked like he was turning it around… That’s the type of dumb shyt NO use to do around AD.

Also Griffin got Ingram and picks for AD. That was a good haul, he got a shyt ton of picks for Jrue too. Half the reason NO was bad with AD was draft pick mismanagement.

Which is why the idea any of ya’ll are defending the BS NO put around AD is such a joke.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
nikka you talking about Demarcus Cousins? D-Cousins who ya’ll was just starting to “figure it out” with him because he sucked the year prior. As he avg a crap ton of turnover because he was asked to play like a wing next to AD? That D-Cousins? The man who use to have tantrums on national TV D-Cousins? That was who ya’ll was planning to ride to contender status with? The insane stats he had to put up for that team to just be in playoff contention.

:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

And you talking about turnovers...I would've maxed the nikka out

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:snoop:

Ya’ll offered him that $40 Million after he blew his leg playing hard as hell for ya’ll as a Wing full games and NO was lucky he didn’t take that offer.
:ufdup:
Now you want to use it as an example of bad luck keeping you from being real competitors when AD was there? During the prime Splash Brothers era?
:dahell:

They should have just traded for Tobias Harris that year, but Cousins was cheap and a name. They could have kept their assets and waited and made a offer for PG. Jrue was better than anything the Pacers got for him, because Oladipo was still developing then. fukk fit next to AD right?

How are ya’ll defending your prior FO being stupid as shyt? Have some fukking standards. NO been wasting their blessings since they drafted CP3.
:rudy:
Boogie was cookin in NOLA wat are u sayin lol

his first full season there they were the 4 seed in the West when he got hurt