Ethan Hawke - "Predestination" (Looper + Inception = :mindBlown:)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:mjlol:bytch LOOKED LIKE A CROSS BETWEEN LEO DICAPRIO AND JODIE FOSTER WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
honestly looked on IMDB to see if it was Jodie Foster :snoop:

movie was very good....I kinda wish I didnt know there would be a reveal like that, as I would have probably enjoyed it more, since I figured it out fairly early in the film, but still good nonetheless.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
honestly looked on IMDB to see if it was Jodie Foster :snoop:

movie was very good....I kinda wish I didnt know there would be a revel like that, as I would have probably enjoyed it more, since I figured it out fairly early in the film, but still good nonetheless.
:laff:

i was kinda laughing while watching the movie, like, this bytch wouldn't have fooled anybody, looks straight up like a dyke

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jane looked like David Bowie, it's almost a shame they didn't cast David Bowie as John. Not in the least because David Bowie should be in every movie.

would have had an amazing first 2 acts..then fallen to shyt in the third act :sas1:

( still haven't seen this flick yet)

I guess Sunshine really isn't that different from Interstellar. :sas2:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Jane looked like David Bowie, it's almost a shame they didn't cast David Bowie as John. Not in the least because David Bowie should be in every movie.

I guess Sunshine really isn't that different from Interstellar. :sas2:

:beli:

tumblr_ncvojebLVz1qheh20o1_1280.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Great movie. Probably my favorite Antonio Banderas performance of all time. And yes, it even tops his famous :banderas:.
didn't see you mention it in the mystery thread bruh

just started this flick.

i can't with this bytch that looks like the love child of jodie foster and edward furlong