Ethan Hawke - "Predestination" (Looper + Inception = :mindBlown:)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing you aren't understanding is Ethan Hawke's character is SUPPOSE to look entirely different and in the film it was explained WHY. So this complaint is ridiculous.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
gonna peep this either tonight or tomorrow

haven't even eaten turkey yet :beli:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
breh.. i take it you haven't been in the movies section of the bluray forum :dead:

the interstellar thread was pretty crazy there
nah, i haven't been to the forums of that website, i do have an account there though for them high res 1080 pics :takedat:

ima have to check it out, nolan stays making people mad tho :laff:

I'm not an overly critical person, but I point out one thing that bothered me and dudes have a conniption :heh:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, i haven't been to the forums of that website, i do have an account there though for them high res 1080 pics :takedat:

ima have to check it out, nolan stays making people mad tho :laff:

I'm not an overly critical person, but I point out one thing that bothered me and dudes have a conniption :heh:

Nah...I'm mad cool, but your question was why John Doe doesn't favor Jane Doe.... I got a pet peeve when nitpicks are made while dismissing the fact it was shown and explained in the movie. In other words, it's an irrelevant criticism being that they were supposed not favor each other due to the circumstances that happened virtually at the beginning of the film.

It's a ridiculous criticism. That's how I see it. :yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah...I'm mad cool, but your question was why John Doe doesn't favor Jane Doe.... I got a pet peeve when nitpicks are made while dismissing the fact it was shown and explained in the movie. In other words, it's an irrelevant criticism being that they were supposed not favor each other due to the circumstances that happened virtually at the beginning of the film.

It's a ridiculous criticism. That's how I see it. :yeshrug:
I mean, I can't help it if it bothered me breh. I watched it, enjoyed the movie, and i could've looked past it but the fact that one clearly had a mans body (more muscular etc) and the bytch was fragile and frail but they were supposed to be the same person, it just bothered me. I'll say it again, its still an entertaining flick.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Sensitive Blake Griffin when his/her/it/? face gets burned off they received a full face replacement on some "Face/Off" shyt. Now, if you want to complain about their bodies being different :manny: but there's no reason for them to look the same, facially.

Fred.
their body is what bothered me most, bytch was fragile and frail and hawke is a real man n/h

Daps
Great concept, except I couldn't help but think it would've been better off in the hands of somebody other than the Spierig brothers.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
their body is what bothered me most, bytch was fragile and frail and hawke is a real man n/h

It's a valid complaint but there ain't much they could've done about that aside from a full body suit, so I let it slide.

Fred.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But again, that was explained briefly that HE/SHE was taking testosterone pills.... eventually the body will become more built to a more manly shape. Even when John Doe 1st meets Jane Doe and became intimate, it was the same actor but the way their bodies were shaped and looked shown to be made different. It was explained that SHE will eventually evolve to a HE... even admitting to have a functional penis that secretes semen. I could understood that wasn't never explained, but the fact it was explained is why it shouldn't be a criticism as to why HE/SHE was built differently.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And to further point how this is actually POSSIBLE... just watch this real life video of one going in a transformation in just 18 months.

In context to the movie.... even the body transformation shouldn't be a criticism based on the fact they touched on using testosterone medication.