Ethan Hawke - "Predestination" (Looper + Inception = :mindBlown:)

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
It was a good movie

I kinda figured the whole point of Ethan Hawke a little more than halfway through and who he "really" was, but it really brings a whole new concept to "f*cking yourself" :mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Lol. Movies aight..don't know why this is stickied..lol at using Imbd to judge movies..rotten tomatoes and Imbd aren't good judges of movies.Don't trust those shyts
I was referencing IMDB to gauge the popularity of the film.

This movie has more buzz and votes than big moneymakers in theaters (big hero 6)

it's gotten pretty good word of mouth on the net and it seems like damn near everyone in the know has seen it

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless the baby is Jesus then they don't just form from nothing...Jane had to originate from something. She couldn't just "form" then get taken and brought back in time...it makes ABSOLUTELY no sense

You're looking at time as being LINEAR. Time in actuality is non-linear. There' is not past, present, or future. And at times they are going simultaneously. Case in point, the stars you see above are just a reflection that are millions of years from the future. Or, like in Interstellar, when they are on the planet that was close to the black hole, mere minutes to them equal decades for the people at Earth, therefore making the concept of "time" non-structural.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Hey so a little off topic but this movie inspired me to re-read Superman Red-Son. If anyone else like all this paradox shyt I suggest you give it a read.

If anyone has read it though, how piff would it have been if

Supes landed in Smallvile at the end instead of the Soviet again. Alternate Timelines :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: hex