Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That shyt got me hyped. Here's what I posted I would love to see in a new Fight Night in an old thread.
I wouldn’t be surprised if those guys were looking through threads and finding ideas to implement. You basically described their promoter system to a tee. Damn good idea.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That gameplay footrage looked official brehs...

Movement, feints and those body shots looked impactful...
tenor.gif

PC brehs, make sure you add the game on STEAM so you don't miss out on the early access release...

THANK YOU FOR THIS I DID NOT KNOW I CANNOT WAIT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It’s in the video posted, the fighters themselves confirmed it
That fool doesn't know anyone on that list...

He don't see Mayweather, Pacquiao, Wilder, AJ, Tyson the roster is wack to him...

This game has a deep roster, just not the names some people want...

If you on PC though this will not be a problem due to modding...:myman:

Like I been saying all along, just get the gameplay right and let the community fill in the roster...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That fool doesn't know anyone on that list...

He don't see Mayweather, Pacquiao, Wilder, AJ, Tyson the roster is wack to him...

This game has a deep roster, just not the names some people want...

If you on PC though this will not be a problem due to modding...:myman:

Like I been saying all along, just get the gameplay right and let the community fill in the roster...

Ain't nobody trying to play ass Gatti or damn Mikey Ward javier fortuna or no goddamn Sugar Shane MOsley jr stop it, why is Sugar Shane mosley son in a boxing game that nikka is trash
that list is trash unless they add the A level fighters and legends

Where Devin Haney, Teofimo, Lomachenko, Tank ,Hagler, Hearns, Leonard, Roy Jones, Duran, Riddikk Bowe, Ernie Shavers, Donald Curry, Aryon Pryor, Terry Norris, Julian Jackson, Pernell Whitaker, the list goes on and on, its literally hundreds of boxers they could've put on that list better than the people they got on here

stop it that list looking :mjpls: to be honest

that's like 2k coming out with a game and you can only play with the guys on the bench on each time

nobody trying to use the avengers westcoast team, fukk outta here

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ain't nobody trying to play ass Gatti or damn Mikey Ward javier fortuna or no goddamn Sugar Shane MOsley jr stop it, why is Sugar Shane mosley son in a boxing game that nikka is trash
that list is trash unless they add the A level fighters and legends

Where Devin Haney, Teofimo, Lomachenko, Tank ,Hagler, Hearns, Leonard, Roy Jones, Duran, Riddikk Bowe, Ernie Shavers, Donald Curry, Aryon Pryor, Terry Norris, Julian Jackson, Pernell Whitaker, the list goes on and on, its literally hundreds of boxers they could've put on that list better than the people they got on here

stop it that list looking :mjpls: to be honest

that's like 2k coming out with a game and you can only play with the guys on the bench on each time

nobody trying to use the avengers westcoast team, fukk outta here
i dont give a fukk who we fight with, as long as the gameplay is good. The best part of FN Champion was the career, if these boxers wanna hold out let the modders take care of it on pc. but on console i dont care who they throw in there tbh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont give a fukk who we fight with, as long as the gameplay is good. The best part of FN Champion was the career, if these boxers wanna hold out let the modders take care of it on pc. but on console i dont care who they throw in there tbh

That's what I said, I would prefer made up characters with great gameplay, than a shytty roster of cacs and a bunch of boxers nobody wanna play as lmao

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I don't usually give a fukk about sports simulation games but I did love Fight Night and been wanting something to fill the void. It looks like we might be able to play it Early Access in the summer so can't wait.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultimately…what’s the difference???

Immersion, every fight night had the big names, they might have been missing some like mayweather, but it didn't matter most of the names were top quality

That's like the UFC game coming out with no Jon jones or Mcgregor, what the fukk is the point, you wanna play as Anderson Silva if anybody, it's like they got Stephhen Bonnar in the game but not Anderson Silva lmao, why

those wack boxers don't have the skills to make you feel like an elite boxer, you wanna be dynamic like Tyson, you wanna have speed like Zab Judah and shyt lmao, you wanna feel that when play the game

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Immersion, every fight night had the big names, they might have been missing some like mayweather, but it didn't matter most of the names were top quality

That's like the UFC game coming out with no Jon jones or Mcgregor, what the fukk is the point, you wanna play as Anderson Silva if anybody, it's like they got Stephhen Bonnar in the game but not Anderson Silva lmao, why

those wack boxers don't have the skills to make you feel like an elite boxer, you wanna be dynamic like Tyson, you wanna have speed like Zab Judah and shyt lmao, you wanna feel that when play the game

Breh, shyt ain’t that serious. It’s a game. You probably dressing in shorts, have a mouth guard in, and come out to your own entrance music when you play Fight Night and shyt. Old LL Cool J in Any Given Sunday “Oh, we got a game today!” Ass.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN

There is a huge difference between UFC who has the licensing rights for every fighter and a boxing game that requires you to reach out to every boxer.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Lets be fair they ain't got the EA money to get licenses to use all these boxers you wish for so they got to make due with what they can.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
From what we've seen, the gameplay looks more realistic than FN Champion.<- That shyt looked arcadey how dudes wss throwing rapid fire punches. It was great for the time tho
On one hand the animation can be arcadey. On other hand boxers are really really fast and let their hands go more than other where grappling and kicks becoming a problem. Thats why footwork so important there.
Hell you get things faster than a fighting game would allow even arcade ones lol
mBy7nih.gif

PeacefulEarlyIslandwhistler-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
On the subject of Fight Night, there have been rumors swirling it is coming back this gen...

Fury and Wilder were in contact with Steel City for ESBC but EA stepped in and signed them to an exclusive deal which is why they can't be in ESBC...

Sure its entirely plausible EA threw the bag at dudes just to keep them away from another combat sport game and have no plans on bringing back boxing...

That's one of the many reasons they're the worst publisher in the industry but that's also a stupid waste of money cuz these dudes did not come cheap...

They already announced they bringing back NCAA and Skate this gen, FN is probably next on the comeback list...

All I know is after starving for a whole gen us boxing brehs getting some love this gen, the more boxing games the better...