Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That gameplay footrage looked official brehs...

Movement, feints and those body shots looked impactful...
tenor.gif

PC brehs, make sure you add the game on STEAM so you don't miss out on the early access release...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Alpha game play looks good

We got a winner here :ohlawd:

edit: Career mode you can pick your promoter and each one has different attributes to help your career :wow:

That shyt got me hyped. Here's what I posted I would love to see in a new Fight Night in an old thread.

For Fight Night a definite promoter mode. More depth to career mode to make it not seem so monotonous.
Start with a higher overall and only make it so certain stats really fluctuate. Most fighters with fast hand speed or explosive power demonstrate that from day 1 so have those in place at start of career. Have stats like stamina be built up as a fighter gains experience.

As others said have a better utilization of existing boxers. Change the timing so that when your created fighter reaches championship level the other fighters are only slightly older. Also have them start their careers at different points so that when a created boxer finally reaches championship level some of the pre-existing fighters are just on the come up.

Make money mean something. Force users to spend money on weight trainers, dieticians, sparring partners and have the benefits gained be tied to money spent.

Have promoters mean more. Have it so you have the ability to sign contracts with different promoters with different incentives. One may offer more money but it freezes you out of a chance for belts or big fights. Another may take a bigger chunk of your paycheck but provide you exposure faster and a chance to gain a bigger name and fights. One may offer a longer contract for less money.

I'd like to see different fight styles having different vulnerabilities and things to watch out for. To go with that better scouting reports to know what punches to avoid and which openings might appear.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is great promo for your career. Every active boxer should be down for this
Never understood the active fighters that played hard ball about being in the game. I understand making your money but this is great promo if anything. There were a lot of fighters that I had no idea who they were until I saw them in Fight Night which then made me want to see what they fought like in real life when I seen them on a card.