Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
After playing this a bit I realize they kind of:mjpls: on some of these stats. Why Tyson Fury faster than Roy Jones Jr. and about the same as Ali? Jokes aside there is alot of room for improvement. Besides the addition of the career mode and create a character they really need to give us a free gym mode. We got training mode but its nothing more than the barebones tutorial mode. They need to really work on the netcode as well cause the shyt is horrible the amount of disconnects and glitches because of it is frustrating. Like others said animations can be alot better. The stamina gauge needs to be reworked as well. There are some glitches as well I landed a counter uppercut and I'm the one that got knocked out how that happen? :childplease: I was losing anyway but I ain't need that type of help.

They got a solid foundation though. Really fun game despite the flaws imo. It feels good to have a new game scratch that competitive itch until SF6 comes out.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hope it hits consoles soon

Ready to retire FNC :mjcry:
Based on what I played in the beta and the early access footage I've seen, there is no chance this releases in 2023, if it does its a cash grab...

They have a foundation but they barely off the ground...This needs at least another year in the oven...Strictly on gameplay alone, this ain't no sim, everybody throwing stiff slow arm punches from the same angles and there is no inside fighting...I don't even recall ever seeing a lunging punch and don't get me started on how laughably bad uppercuts look in this shyt...If a nikka threw an uppercut like that in my gym we'd clown his ass out the door...

In its current state I'd rather fire up the OG Foreman grill triple and play FNC...

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game look like shyt in its current state. The movement look fluid compared to mud slide FNC but the animations on these punches are hideous. Like some some from early ps2 era :scust:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been playing it since it dropped, I'm having fun with it, my biggest issue is not the bugs but trash ass players using Ali, Roy Jones, Ray Leonard, and spamming hooks :francis:

Damn it. I wish I could play on PS5.

Is this game only on Steam, not PS5 and XSX?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anyone still on this? Seems like the updates are coming out fast.

Lot of the updates seem to targeting spammers and bad online etiquette which is great. I haven’t had any horrible experiences online outside of a few hook spammers and disconnects.

Also seems like they’ve adjusted the offline difficulty. The default cpu difficulty isn’t near as bad with the counters. Getting good matches on both intermediate and pro.