Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The mere fact IGN got a hands-on preview lets me know I might actually get to play this one day...can't wait

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yo, play the game on PRO difficulty.

CPU actually attacks and doesn't sit around and counter everything you throw. Game Changer.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
wow the movement the captured on Ali is amazing. I'm sold
The capture on ali was impressive. joe's was less so though, he supposed to moving sorta of like tyson that peek-a-boo movement style. didn't pick up on any of that
main-qimg-16ca2dd5c8d00cfe4c8677d880ee89a2

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The capture on ali was impressive. joe's was less so though, he supposed to moving sorta of like tyson that peek-a-boo movement style. didn't pick up on any of that
main-qimg-16ca2dd5c8d00cfe4c8677d880ee89a2

Still time to fix this but I can't deny my hype has gone back up

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Yo, play the game on PRO difficulty.

CPU actually attacks and doesn't sit around and counter everything you throw. Game Changer.
Just did this matches have been alot more fun and competitive. They need to fix the commentary cause they be saying shyt like these guys ain't engaging but there been multiple knockdowns in the round.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just did this matches have been alot more fun and competitive. They need to fix the commentary cause they be saying shyt like these guys ain't engaging but there been multiple knockdowns in the round.
Random thoughts

Agree on the commentary, but it’s in beta, I can let it slide tho.

Don’t know if it’s my controller, but the analog punching doesn’t feel as responsive as the buttons. Might also be because I’m used to “rolling” the analog to punch like Fight Night.

Undisputed difficult isn’t as near as scary as I thought it was. Having good 7-10 round fights. Gotta switch up your game depending on the opponent.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Random thoughts

Agree on the commentary, but it’s in beta, I can let it slide tho.

Don’t know if it’s my controller, but the analog punching doesn’t feel as responsive as the buttons. Might also be because I’m used to “rolling” the analog to punch like Fight Night.

Undisputed difficult isn’t as near as scary as I thought it was. Having good 7-10 round fights. Gotta switch up your game depending on the opponent.
I just went with the buttons since it seemed like there wasn't any advantage of really using the analog sticks and plus I suck with the analog stick. Even though I expected it Roy Jones Jr. is probably gonna be one of the more popular boxers that you will see online.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
In audit season and knowing myself, I've watched the AI fight each other because if I play, I won't stop.

It looks pretty good. Crazy seeing the real WBC belt in the game when you see it on the menu screen. Last fight I saw was Terrance Crawford vs Anthony Crolla and Bud bodied Crolla in 5. For the longest of times, we thought of this to be vaporware but there is a solid foundation here.