Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this game is only available on PC?

I started to believe this game will get canceled

Yep only on PC, I doubt it will get cancelled but people need to temper expectations. For console players it's either Fight Night on Xbox or the UFC games, it sucks but blame the boxing world and it's shenanigans for the state of things

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep only on PC, I doubt it will get cancelled but people need to temper expectations. For console players it's either Fight Night on Xbox or the UFC games, it sucks but blame the boxing world and it's shenanigans for the state of things

:mjcry:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I still play from time to time.

Career mode supposed to be dropping early next year, but outside of that the updates are slowing down considerably.

Beautiful game, nice list of boxers/arenas to select from. Issues I have are some of the controls are kinda hard to use (sway is mapped to L3), a few wonky animations and online is hit and miss.

All in all the foundation is there, but quite a bit of work needs to be done before leaving early access

Edit: Decided to check after I typed this out and it looks like they dropped a update today. Added a bunch of female fighters to the roster and enhanced blood/bruising effects.

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I still play from time to time.

Career mode supposed to be dropping early next year, but outside of that the updates are slowing down considerably.

Beautiful game, nice list of boxers/arenas to select from. Issues I have are some of the controls are kinda hard to use (sway is mapped to L3), a few wonky animations and online is hit and miss.

All in all the foundation is there, but quite a bit of work needs to be done before leaving early access

Edit: Decided to check after I typed this out and it looks like they dropped a update today. Added a bunch of female fighters to the roster and enhanced blood/bruising effects.

How would you compare the animations to ufc 4/5?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How would you compare the animations to ufc 4/5?
I actually enjoy most of the animations in both games (outside of ufc knockout animations). Undisputed naturally has a wider range of punch animations, but what sets it apart from UFC is most boxers feel different from each other.

I haven’t played in a month or so, but I plan on getting some playtime this weekend. I’ll post a more in depth opinion since it seems like some folks are interested

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Does this play on mobile PC's like the steam deck? I feel like this won't release to consoles to like late 2025 -2026. :francis:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I need to get back on this. I think I copped it around the time UFC announced it wasn't releasing for PC. I played a few rounds online and against the CPU and I liked it.

I remember after watching Crawford Vs. Spence getting disappointed because I wanted to recreate the fight but Spence wasn't in the game.

w5qtpt1fxifa1.jpg

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I just realised other than Wilder this game has no PBC fighters so far.

Or am I wrong?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I just realised other than Wilder this game has no PBC fighters so far.

Or am I wrong?
Lol, well, if we count Canelo and by former association, Shawn Porter but yes, very little PBC representation here. Also, game is very fun with the career mode. Fighters seem to fight a bit more realistic that fight night champion didm