Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The open beta tempered my expectations, but I'm enjoying this and if they deliver on the updates and content they promised I'm sure I'll be eating off this game for years.

Only my 3rd fight was a legendary one with me as Crawford against a real skilful Sugar Ray Leonard player. He was boxing the fukk out of me super realistically at first before I figured him out and made adjustments. Had him on like 20% stamina at the end vs me having 98%. A technical chess match ending with a slugfest at the end of the last round. It ended as a draw, but it was the most fun I've had playing online games in a long while. Made me:banderas:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
1675420635830418-0.png

1675420633915055-1.png

Can't go to sleep so I'm watching Ali fight Wilder. Flash KD of Ali in first, Wilder went down on the 3rd. The game has a chance to be special. I'm watching the version of Ali in here and he moves as if he did it all

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man what the fukk is Steam? I’ve been seeing it’s out early…I go to the Microsoft store and I don’t see it there but I see it’s on steam.

Can I create a steam account, buy the game & put it on my xbox?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Man what the fukk is Steam? I’ve been seeing it’s out early…I go to the Microsoft store and I don’t see it there but I see it’s on steam.

Can I create a steam account, buy the game & put it on my xbox?
:dahell: how the hell you don't know what steam is? Its a PC storefront so no you can't buy it on steam and play on xbox.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anyone been playing online? Been rocking single player and getting to know what fighters I want to use.

How is it? Cheap tactics or good tactical fights?

:lupe:

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
:why:

Excuse me for not knowing & asking what it is. I’ve never played a or had a PC game in my life & I only play sports for WW2 games on my console
You right my bad bruh. It's in early access on PC so it's basically a long term beta that will constantly get updated and then it will get released on consoles

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Glad people are liking this …I hope it’s dope when it hits consoles

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'll wait for them iron it out some more, I wasn't impressed with the footage I saw
I can definitely understand the trepidation of this, considering the topsy-turvy way this game has been presented and I'm not usually a beta boy for early access stuff but I have to say that I'm impressed. I'll double dip when it hits consoles as well. It currently has a very positive rating on steam from people that have bought it. I don't give previews on there but I can say that, so far, there is a lot that compares favorably to fight night champion so I'm happy with that.