ESPN’s Cari Champion Promoted To ‘SportsCenter’ Anchor

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Sara Spain don't fukk with SAS at all, some of ya'll are really oblivious to how a lot of media members view that show and SAS/Skip as characters. Spain is one of the most vocal feminists in sports media out there right now, she ain't signing up to deal with SAS dumbass.

so!!! we dont want her anyway:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
rather them bring in Amin to be an extra argumentative voice whos smart and entertaining to change the dynamic rather than just have another moderator that sits around and lets skip and stephen a do their tired routine

dude is low key hilarious. the few times i've seen him on his and hers, he's killed it. would be a great addition to first take IMO.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, Cari got the OG Linda push:leon:

...meanwhile, the Bulldagger Jamel still playing second fiddle:skip:

Last edited:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand this promotion. She didn't know jack shyt about sports besides the Lakers, would always fumble with her words reading the prompter and just didn't have enough presence around SAS and Skip. Besides being a pretty face, she really wasn't stellar at her job at all. Guess someone got fired at SC and they wanted a new face in first take.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sara Spain don't fukk with SAS at all, some of ya'll are really oblivious to how a lot of media members view that show and SAS/Skip as characters. Spain is one of the most vocal feminists in sports media out there right now, she ain't signing up to deal with SAS dumbass.
This bytch was trickin for Super Bowl tickets so miss me with that feminist talk, she's just another loud mouth female at BSPN. It's not just Coli peeps holding the show in high regard it's also the network, why else would they give SAS a 3mil multi year contract? The show is a joke but it makes BSPN a lot of money. First Take, ATH & PTI are the only opinionated shows with consistent ratings, every other show tends to get tossed or mired in mediocrity (i.e Sportsnation).

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't understand this promotion. She didn't know jack shyt about sports besides the Lakers, would always fumble with her words reading the prompter and just didn't have enough presence around SAS and Skip. Besides being a pretty face, she really wasn't stellar at her job at all. Guess someone got fired at SC and they wanted a new face in first take.
She's not a fukking analyst dude.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch was trickin for Super Bowl tickets so miss me with that feminist talk, she's just another loud mouth female at BSPN. It's not just Coli peeps holding the show in high regard it's also the network, why else would they give SAS a 3mil multi year contract? The show is a joke but it makes BSPN a lot of money. First Take, ATH & PTI are the only opinionated shows with consistent ratings, every other show tends to get tossed or mired in mediocrity (i.e Sportsnation).

explain:ohhh: