ESPN’s Cari Champion Promoted To ‘SportsCenter’ Anchor

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
SportsCenter gig comes with a significant pay increase I would think. It also is the next step before working for ABC directly. Something that is probably Cari's ultimate goal.

Co-sign
Wouldn't shock me if she was trying to get on The View. I'm cool with Taylor Brooks or Maria Taylor, both would be good replacements.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
I don't want the whole world to know about her yet :whoa: it's only a matter of time tho :mjcry:

fd5d765238b61debc3683f4c4bf3c49c.400x225x24.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
its absolutely not a step down.

She gets paid more, she has more creative control over the content, and she gets away from Stephen A Smith's anti-woman shyt.

that would be a step down for Josina.

being a host on a daily talk show is definitely a promotion from being a general assignment reporter who covers the NFL only.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
as a broadcaster, jemele hill is not wack. she more than holds her own on his & hers.

She is bad as a Broadcaster. She's a good writer and decent in color commentary or being a talking head, but delivering straight news without having a opinion is not her strength. She's clunky and is seems force.

Breh...This was one of the most unprofessional things I've ever seen on TV

Cari is clearly more polished, poised and confident in front of the camera or microphone. Pretend like His and Hers wouldn't be better with Josina or Cari....:usure:

Just my opinion:manny: