ESPN’s Cari Champion Promoted To ‘SportsCenter’ Anchor

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
bill walton on sportscenter and they have a top 5 red head list the first anchor give shis list and then cari does. neither have red hair but walton call sout cari and says she doesnt have red hair how does she do the list and then says you have other challenges. :patrice: Cari was clearly offended by that, bill on that :mjpls:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:ohlawd: I remember when I saw this clip of her, I was in a sportsclub/stripclub called SCORES ...

and she was sooo damn sexy..i ignored the Scripper who was all in my face that afternoon...

lawd.......BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.. :lawd:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
She sucked a lot of dikks to get there.

You just know her head is solid gold like Notre Dame

0.jpg

:banderas:

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
She should've been Cari replacement.....I don't know what they were thinking picking Molly over Cassidy or Prim

Cass has a little too much personality to be just a moderator tho.. Prim would have been perfect..

Molly got the job cause her looks.. but I agree she's not the best fit for the show

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cass has a little too much personality to be just a moderator tho.. Prim would have been perfect..

Molly got the job cause her looks.. but I agree she's not the best fit for the show
Molly would actually be a good panelist for the NFL shows because she knows football.