ESPN will cancel The Jump and has removed Rachel Nichols from all NBA programming

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
wow....that's a major L for her.

that said, they need a NBA show, wonder what it's going to look like and who will host. seems like a great opp to use jalen more, they love perk so i'm sure he'll be back....i'd like to see ros called up, but seems malika has the juice.

As long as they don't put Richard Jefferson on that shyt, his whiny ass voice gets on my nerves

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
wow....that's a major L for her.

that said, they need a NBA show, wonder what it's going to look like and who will host. seems like a great opp to use jalen more, they love perk so i'm sure he'll be back....i'd like to see ros called up, but seems malika has the juice.
They should just have their halftime crew do the show. It’s a natural extension. Rose, Woj, Malika and Perkins for fukkery.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Damn, the whole show got canceled? Everybody gotta take a L because of her?? :dahell:
I think Rachel was a producer on the show so they wanted to punch her pockets with extreme prejudice. They'll just make another NBA show with anyone who doesn't wanna go down with Rachel's sinking ship and put it in that slot.