Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show fell off the moment Max left. At that point it was carried exclusively by the guests namely Woody, Ryan, smug ass Marriotti, Adande, and Blackistone. When that group wasn’t on it was a clear drop off.

Tony >>> Max

I still catch the show every now and then on my work breaks. Yeah, it doesn't have the regulars like Adande and Michael Smith but they rotate Blackstone, Kimes, Dennis, and others who I enjoy watching. They also introduced a lot of young black reporters.

The main reason why I like ATH is they have actual sports journalists on there and they cover all the relevant topics across every sport. First Take is entertainment based and they're only going to cover the Cowboys, Lakers, etc.

I hope they continue the show because without ATH, The Sports Reporters, and PTI it feels like journalists don't have much left at ESPN.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I used to watch it a lot in high school and usually when I got home from class in college. That shyt was over 10 years ago. I'd tune in sparingly at that point. Fairly certain I stopped whe Skipper's chosen ones (Mina, Pablo, Bomani, Sarah Spain, Domonique, etc...). Everytime I see it now the only person that I truly recognize is Plaschke and it makes me wonder why he's still doing this shyt.

Also, I can't rock with David Dennis Jr. When people back in the day said light skin nikkas went out of style, he's the 1st person I think of. Just comes off as corny and basically panders to women, regardless if they need to be held accountable for their action. Don't want to talk down on him too bad because his pops was out there during the Civil Rights Movement.