ESPN Possibly Ending Around The Horn in 2025

2legit

Superstar
Daps
From wiki:

On September 30, 2010, Mariotti pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor battery count connected to an August 21 arrest in Los Angeles for alleged domestic violence involving his girlfriend. In August 2010, Mariotti was suspended from AOL's FanHouse[16] and stopped appearing on Around the Horn or any other ESPN properties.[17] Mariotti has since maintained his innocence, stating that he pleaded no contest only to avoid the costs of a trial.[18] Some charges against him were expunged in 2013.
I'm surprised he hasn't popped back with a podcast with another detestable ESPN character like Mike Lupica.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Show fell off the moment Max left. At that point it was carried exclusively by the guests namely Woody, Ryan, smug ass Marriotti, Adande, and Blackistone. When that group wasn’t on it was a clear drop off.
Mike Smith had his moments, too.

But yeah, I stopped watching almost a decade ago. Every so often I'll channel surf and glance at it for a sec and I hardly recognize any of these panelists. BTW, what's with the generic backgrounds? Is it always like that now? It was cool when they'd be onsite at their newspaper's HQ and you could see the goings-on behind them.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Smith had his moments, too.

But yeah, I stopped watching almost a decade ago. Every so often I'll channel surf and glance at it for a sec and I hardly recognize any of these panelists. BTW, what's with the generic backgrounds? Is it always like that now? It was cool when they'd be onsite at their newspaper's HQ and you could see the goings-on behind them.
Do they even go to their newspapers HQ now? Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re working from home now.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This show was on the air when I was 18
full