ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
My nikka, WTF was he even talking about?! I stated earlier in the thread that he pretty much said OJ was a white man. What the fukk were/are OJ's WHITE FEATURES?! Fukkin Cac insinuated that black people have unattractive features.
c00ns feel the same way.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
My uncle in the 70s and early 80s hung out in a lot of Hollywood hot spots. He said it was known by blacks that hung out with or around OJ that he loved white people and was a c00n. But most black men didn't care or know the extent of the c00ning because they just saw him fukking white hoes which most black men have no problem with. But like my uncle said yeah most black men like white women but when you see a nikka turning DOWN black p*ssy that nikka is on some ultra c00n shyt.

Nicole was 18, young, and blonde so OJ lost it for her. Started paying for everything for her an her family...

My uncle said OJ one time made a comment "black women were for black men who don't have access to white women" so it's no surprise he threw Margurie to the curve once he was able to get the oh so special white p*ssy.

broller

Veteran
Daps
My uncle in the 70s and early 80s hung out in a lot of Hollywood hot spots. He said it was known by blacks that hung out with or around OJ that he loved white people and was a c00n. But most black men didn't care or know the extent of the c00ning because they just saw him fukking white hoes which most black men have no problem with. But like my uncle said yeah most black men like white women but when you see a nikka turning DOWN black p*ssy that nikka is on some ultra c00n shyt.

Nicole was 18, young, and blonde so OJ lost it for her. Started paying for everything for her an her family...

My uncle said OJ one time made a comment "black women were for black men who don't have access to white women" so it's no surprise he threw Margurie to the curve once he was able to get the oh so special white p*ssy.

:francis:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
u1572673.jpg

oj-simpson-photos-b241abb16f76f232.jpg

simpson-and-his-wife-marguerite-whitley-arrive-to-the-47th-academy-picture-id562822303

marguerite-simpson-wife-of-o-j-simpson-poses-for-a-portrait-at-home-picture-id458123872

star-oj-simspson-poses-for-a-portrait-with-his-wife-marguerite-and-picture-id73997399

hqdefault.jpg

08j473b85ut458t7.jpg

:francis:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nba finals got interrupted by the OJ story

OJ 30 for 30 interrupted by the orlando mass shooting (no disrespect)

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
OJ was the first Black athlete to be embraced the way he was by Whites.

He had no blueprint to know the downfall of that.

Even today, he probably still wouldn't/couldn't admit it.
This has to be his biggest tragedy in his eyes. Dude probably doesn't care about not being a hero, or being broke, or even in jail like that. But knowing he broke that bond with white folks 20 years ago must be killing him. Dude was Brentwood down to the socks and got blacklisted from the neighborhood.