When he was rocking the beard he looked just like dude

CkuqjroVEAAP0vO.jpg

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
First ep was good and I cant wait for part 2. They have already touched on his football career for the most part and a little on his acting. The next 4 parts have got to be almost exlusively about his personal life I assume. I like how they go back and forth between his younger days and his playing career without necessarily staying in order but it still being cohesive. A lot of the highlights I have never seen before and think what you want OJ was a beast and would have excelled in any era.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
as crazy as it is, OJ getting off from the murder trial probably further cemented in his mind that, "he's not Black....he's OJ".

But that narrative at that point was dead to the people he wanted to accept him.

Yep. What was also kind of crazy to me is the way of which the documentary had shown that since the 60's, not much has changed for Blacks here in America.

The disconnection between he and other prominent figures as well as the way in which he constantly looked out for himself from the days of his youth was an eye opener.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yep. What was also kind of crazy to me is the way of which the documentary had shown that since the 60's, not much has changed for Blacks here in America.

The disconnection between he and other prominent figures as well as the way in which he constantly looked out for himself from the days of his youth was an eye opener.

this is is honestly what the "system" wants. One or few ppl to make it out and only look out for themselves, rather than help the whole.

I will say tho, that not everyone is cut out to be a leader. If you're just a person who just wants to make outta your bad upbringing and then live peacefully, then that's who you are. And just b/c you can run a football doesn't mean you're then olbigated to suddenly be a leader.

But then again, to whom much is given, much is required. So it's a difficult call.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nicole was a dirty bytch but they will never tell people that, because they want the image of the innocent white woman being murdered by the big black monster. Ron Goldman was getting money from Nicole for his gambling & drug addiction.
they are going to talk about some of this in the documentary.

Dont know how they will explain it, (OJ absue lead her to there?) I do not know. But htey are supposed to talk about how much of a mess Nicole Brown Simpson was.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
OK I'm almost at the end of the first episode and I'm astonished...I lived through the OJ trial, am 36 years old so I missed out on watching him play etc, but I knew a lot of his career from living and growing up in L.A. but I NEVER realized how big this nikka was at his time. This nikka was JORDAN before Jordan. Only thing he didn't have was a shoe deal and that's because NFL players don't get them. He was the most recognizable athlete in the U.S. at that time

Next time someone asks me "why are people still talking about this" my answer will be "because this is like Jordan being accused of a double murder after he retired".

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are going to talk about some of this in the documentary.

Dont know how they will explain it, (OJ absue lead her to there?) I do not know. But htey are supposed to talk about how much of a mess Nicole Brown Simpson was.

Really I didn't know they were going to touch on her dirt, surprised her sister participated knowing this