ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
giphy.gif

They didn't even show the first hour, because ABC News was reporting on the gay club shooting.

RIP to those people, but I've been waiting for weeks to see this :snoop:

Millan

Pro
Daps
Im curious as to how old most of u are. Im only mildly interested in this i actually saw all it play out live. I remember the videos..finding the bodies..they said they found shorty with her head basically cut off. I dont wanna relive this shyt
I only watched bits and pieces of the doc and couldn't go further. I, too, am old enough to remember the simpson trial.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
OJ was way before my time so I didn't know about all the shyt he done in the 70's or all the interviews.

I knew he was a great running back but my goodness was buddy a huge fukking c00n :scust:

I didn't know he was that delusional about race and was so thirsty to be accepted by whites and distance himself from black people and the pro-black movement.

I understand how important it was during that time period to see a black man with the money and fame he had that was all over tv and other medua but I probably would not have been a fan of his if I was my current age during that time period.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Not sure why you were confused, people gonna always ride with their own whether its race, gang, school, team, kliq, etc.
Did you watch the doc last night? Black people tend to ride for other black people when those black people identify and/or are proud of being black. The doc last night clearly portrayed an image of OJ not identifying as being black nor having any pride whatsoever in being black. Not sure why I have to explain this to you. Unless, of course, you didn't watch the doc yet.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Did you watch the doc last night? Black people tend to ride for other black people when those black people identify and/or are proud of being black. The doc last night clearly portrayed an image of OJ not identifying as being black or having any pride whatsoever in being black. Not sure why I have to explain this to you. Unless, of course, you didn't watch the doc yet.
I watched earlier today and it didn't matter what he identified, he is/was/will always be black